Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:25 pm

"No, I'm not too hungry," he said, but he stayed in the kitchen, now leaning against a counter in an attempt to feel comfortable in his own home again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:42 pm

"You said that she would need some time alone, do you know how long that's gonna take? Dinner's in a little bit." Liyra said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Cai shrugged. "No idea. I've never been good at telling these things," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:50 pm

"you do know how sensitive someone in her position can get right, it may be a good idea to check up on her at some point ok." she replied, not looking away from what she was preparing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:57 pm

"I think it'd be better for you to talk to her," Cai said, looking up at the ceiling now, "I think I might make her feel worse."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:14 pm

"Sweetheart I'm not going to be able to do much good." Liyra replied hopeing that her thickheaded husband would understand what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Cai shook his head, giving up on the topic. He waited for Liyra to say something else, cause he's too lazy to think of a conversation topic.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Liyra stopped what she was doing for a moment and turned to face Cai. "You really are an idiot aren't you." She said before continuing to make dinner.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:01 pm

"Always have been, always will be," he muttered under his breath, just barely loud enough to hear. "So, then, what am I missing this time?" he asked in a somewhat sarcastic tone, though he really did want to know.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Liyra didn't stop what she was doing and only pointed to him without turning around, "You, or someone to take care of her and act husbandly to say the least. why do you think a couple is called a couple dear." Liyra answered.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Cai just looked at her with his mouth partially hanging open. "Uh, what?" he said, thinking he must be in some crazy dream or something.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:23 pm

"You heard me, she needs some kind of a man for support and currently you're the most convenient and probably only option, I'm not saying go and have." Liyra started before accidentally cutting her finger "Ow!" she exclaimed mutedly before mumbling profanities under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Cai was starting to faze her out in his mind, not being capable of processing what she was saying at the moment. He snapped back into reality when Liyra cut her finger. "I'll get a band-aid," he said before reaching into one of the cabinets to find the box.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:42 pm

"forget the Band-Aid idiot get the first aid kit!" Liyra yelled at her mentally retarded husband (yes I went there.)
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Cai had already grabbed the first aide kit, he just said band aid cause he's an idiot. And then he remembered he didn't know first aide "That's what I meant" he muttered before pulling what he needed from the kit
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Liyra just waited there for Cai to not be an idiot holding her finger.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Cai took care of the cut quickly and correctly, because he does know how to do first aid, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:13 pm

"See.. this is the kind of thing I mean. Lydia needs someone to be supportive right now, like how you were with me when I was pregnant." Liyra said before looking at the first aid kit, "We wouldn't happen to have any painkillers in there would we?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:16 pm

"Like this," he said, pulling out bottle after bottle, "or this, or this, or this?" He ignored her first statements. He could be supportive of Lydia, but at the same time he didn't feel comfortable around her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:31 pm

"Cai you're not even listening to me." Liyra responded as she pushed away the painkillers.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm

"What was your first clue?" he muttered, putting the bottles back into the kit.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:43 pm

"Cai, if you don't even listen to me then why are we together? Did you just marry me because you got me pregnant? Is that it!" Liyra responded rather upset at Cai.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:06 pm

"That's not what I meant, Liyra, " he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 pm

"Then what do you mean?" Liyra asked still upset.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Defuse, defuse, defuse Cai though, realizing he'd dug himself deeper. "I love you for who you are and I would have never given you a child if I didn't love you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next