Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 pm

"Could you please just help me up, all I can see right now is a large colorful blob and I'm tired of feeling like a dying turtle." Leo replied uncharacteristically calm.

Lydia just kinda cuddled upl closer to Cai cause she was freezing but not exactly awake either.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:46 pm

"Dying turtle? That sounds so pitifully that I have to help you," Lupa said, helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 pm

"Thank you, Now can you help me over to them I want to make sure that girl is really ok." Leo said but quietly so only Lupa could hear, not that the lowered tone was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:39 pm

"If you promise to leave any fighting to me," Lupa responded, "I know him better than you do," though she already began to lead him over to the group.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:49 pm

"By the way how do you know him?" Leo asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:55 pm

"Let's just say he's an old family friend," Lupa said, neglecting to add the fact that he and her sister saved the world together (along with other peeps, of course ^^). They were now about to where Cai and Tala were, both staring worriedly at Lydia as she seemed to be in a half-sleep for no apparent reason. "Please excuse my dear husband, he'd like to give an apology," Lupa said as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:58 pm

"I'd like to check with the girl first before I go handing out apologies." Leo corrected curtly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:07 pm

"'The Girl' as you call her has a name. She's Lydia, and if you want to talk to her before you make a decision, go ahead," Cai said, though he appreciated the fact that Lupa was trying to get the man to see his side.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:31 pm

"Yeah well it would be all the better if I could see now wouldn't it" Leo mumbled to himself as he reached out for Lydia's shoulder and eventually found it, he gently shook her "Ma'am? Ma'am are you ok? This man hasn't done anything to you has he?" He asked.

"it took a short amount of time for Lydia to wake up and responded to the question half asleep, "uh-uh, It's my fault.. I got upset last night and ran away.. was just making sure I ok.." Lydia then passed out holding her belly in a very maternal fashion, Though Lupa was the only one there with enough experience to be able to pick up on that.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:31 pm

ooc: "This man hasn't done anything to you, has he?" *snicker snicker* well...you can't say that's completely true...

bic:

Lupa blinked as she noticed the motion, glancing at Cai as she began to figure things out. Oh god, please tell me you didn't... she said in his mind, to which the light caster just gave an awkward half-shrug-nod thing that cause Lupa to facepalm. All the things Ashley had said about him were true, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:23 pm

OOC: Now I'm curious. What has Ashley said about him and does Lupa even know he has a wife?

IC: After hearing the girls explination Leo sorta backed away slowly feeling like an arse
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:46 pm

ooc:I was really exhausted and stuff, so I don't even know what I meant by that... I think my line of thinking was his idiocy and the fact that females fall in love with him like crazy... or something...

bic: SO then everyone just sat there awkwardly cause both rpers didn't have any good ideas and Lupa's just too nice to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:57 pm

"Mmmm... not the spray bottle.. go away giant taco I dont wanna work in a potato factory" Lydia mumbled in her sleep because I decided to be entirely random to possibly get this rolling.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Cai just seemed to blink. "So..uh... what now?" he said.

ooc:well, we both know that Lydia is waay past due date, so~ hint hint
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:24 pm

"Um hey, since I over reacted an all let me treat you guys to lunch." Leo said awkwardly as his sight started to return in full.

OOC: Drunken stork comes out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:52 am

ooc: "Sorry I'm *hic* Late guys... I *hic* ran into a traffic problem... Here's your *hic* baby..." *inserts bag with neko-elf-human hybrid* *everyone in the area" What the hell is that?"

bic:

Cai thought for a second. "Well, thanks for the offer, but I'm not particularly hungry right now. Though, if Lydia was awake, I'm sure she'd go for it."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:07 pm

Almost as if she heard him Lydia yelled "fishy!" then clamped down on Cai's hand.

"I can see that.." Leo replied, restraining himself very well from chuckling at the silly girls childish antics; "But seriously I'll feel bad if I don't do something to pay you back and we can get her something to warm her up if she feels like joining us. Besides you and my wife have a little explaining to do and from her reaction earlier no doubt some catching up as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7