Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Lydia waited for come back to the bed and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Cai didn't speak, he just sat down on the bed next to her, far enough away to be inside his personal space bubble, but not too far away to seem awkward.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Lydia quickly grabbed Cai by the arm then pulled him down and clung tightly to him, she tried her best not to cry but she really didn't think she was going to be able to handle having a baby without some sort of a husband and father figure.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 am

Cai was trying to pull away from her, but at the same time he didn't want to cause her any more pain. "Um...Lydia..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:33 am

Lydia started to cry when Cai began to pull away, "Please don't go.. You said you wouldn't go.." Lydia said sadly as she tightened her grip.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:40 am

"I..." He tensed up, not wanting her to cry any more, but not knowing how to comfort her. "Don't cry... I'm still here"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:42 am

What Lydia did next was probably the last thin Cai expected, she kissed him the resed her head on his chest, "Thank you.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:59 am

Cai just kinda sat there in shock, staring at Lydia like she had jumped headlong into the sea of craziness. He hadn't expected that, and certainly wasn't too happy about it. But he currently wasn't capable of getting angry at Lydia right now.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:05 am

"I-I know you're married but.. I just can't do this alone. I'm sorry." she said starting to sob.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:10 am

He was now hugging her, trying to give her some form of comfort. "I'm here for you, Lydia. And so is Liyra. You know that," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:14 am

"T-That's not what I meant Cai.." Lydia replied before looking up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:48 am

He looked down at her, and he thought he understood what she meant, but he still said, "then what did you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:58 am

Lydia put a hand under his shirt and on Cai's chest over his heart hoping he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:07 am

Cai shivered at her touch. Not because it was cold, but because it made him uncomfortable. But now he understood perfectly. "I..." he trailed away, now no longer looking at her, "you know I..." I can't do that
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:16 am

"I-I love you Cai.. Do you love me?" Lydia said shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 am

Cai heard the words he'd hoped he wouldn't hear. A statement, then a question. That's how it always was, and every time he could barely function. He didn't look at her when he answered, not wanting to see the heartbreak on her face. "I...I'm sorry Lydia, but...I don't feel that way," he said quietly, hoping maybe she wouldn't hear, maybe not actually care at all.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:49 am

Lydia felt like part of her had died and something had just been ripped from her chest all at once and visibly started to shake, "I-I'm sorry, please just forget this ever happened." Lydia said, she was trying not to sob but her voice was noticeably wavering. She then gently slipped out of the bed and started to quickly walk away, the walk turning into a run as soon as she was out of Cai's sight, a door opening then slamming shut came not much later.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:57 am

Cai wasn't fast enough in reacting.  By the time he'd called out "Wait Lyd-" the door had slammed.  Despite knowing his own house, he had no idea where she'd gone.  So he stepped out into the hallway and kinda just stood there.

Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 am

Liyra had been with Leyla and hadn't heard any of the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:09 am

Determining that Lydia did not need to be around him at the moment, he went to find his actual family. It didn't take long to locate them, with Leyla just finishing her food."Dad-dy!" she said, seeing her father. He smiled. "Hey baby girl," he said, patting her gently on the head as he walked by. Then he looked to Liyra for her to speak first.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:13 am

"Been taking care of the new houseguest have we?" Liyra asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 pm

"Yeah," he said in a similar tone, "she's going to need some time alone."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:59 pm

"So what were you two talking about?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:03 pm

"Nothing much really." he said shrugging off the question.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:16 pm

"Ok then, would you like me to make something for you to eat?" Liyra asked trying to keep Cai nearby long enough to question him a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next