Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am

Cai didn't respond to Liyra, just opened the door to find almost exactly what he had been expecting. Still, he reacted with the normal concern that he always did. "Lydia," he said, a little louder than he should have, "What...are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:10 am

"My landlord found out I was pregnant snd kicked me out." Lydia sobbed she had one or two pitifully small boxes beside her which carried her small ammount of personal Items.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:13 am

Cai opened the door all the way open for her. "Come on inside, you can stay here, at least for a few days," he said. Then he looked back to the inside of his house and called to Liyra, "It's Lydia, she needs a place to stay for a little bit," as if it was a perfectly normal thing. Of course, to Cai, it was, because, well, he always let people stay in the house if they needed it.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:22 am

"What happened?" Liyra asked with concern.

Lydia looked at Cai with a pleading expression hopeing Cai would keep his promise of letting her explain.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 am

Cai, for once, was not an idiot and avoided the topic of Lydia's pregnancy...kinda. "Uh, apparently her landlord's a jerk and kicked her out," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:38 am

Lydia gave Cai a look of gratitide then grabbed her stuff and came inside. "Cai? Coukd I mabey takea nap on your couch?
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 am

"If you want," he said, "make yourself comfortable." He then closed the door behind her and Idk what to do next so yeah
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Lydia just sorta picked up her stuff and went off to some secluded corner of the house and curled up in a ballband cried a little, she didnt want to really be seen or be a burden.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Cai pondered following her and trying to cheer her up, but decided that she might want to be alone and he'd go find her when it was dinner time.

Meanwhile~

Leyla had been watching, but didn't understand what they were saying or who the new person in the house was. So, when her parents weren't looking, she went to find where Lydia had gone. Once Leyla found her, she observed for a moment before stepping closer and speaking up, "Um...Hello."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Lydia sat up quickly, a little startled. "O-oh. Hello Leyla, look at how big you've gotten." Lydia said as she realized who it was, she had been crying silently so she tried to act like she wasnt but the fact thatcshe had been crying all day didnt help her case.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Leyla frowned, first at the statement Lydia made, then at the obvious traces of tears on the neko's face. Innocently, Leyla asked, "why are you crying? Are you sad?."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:31 pm

"Y-yeah.. im sad and scared. I did something i wasnt supposed to, i didnt want to do it but i couldnt control myself and now i'll get in big trouble if anyone finds out what I did." Lydia blurted, emotionally cracking under the stress.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Leyla suddenly looked very sad, but in the adorable way that kids are sad. Then she walked over to Lydia and hugged her. "It'll be okay. You're a nice lady. No one'd want to put you in trouble," she said, very adorably because she's an adorable 5 year old.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Lydia smiled at Leyla's innocence when she hugged her, she knew that Leyla didnt know that the kind of trouble that she was in would be around for the rest of her life.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:03 pm

After a minute Leyla let go. "Are you happy now?" she said innocently, hoping that the hug would cure all Lydia's problem.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Lydia smiled and nodded for the little girls sake. Then Liyra walked up to them "Leyla your lunch is ready." She said kindly, hopeing that Leyla woulf run along and play or something.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:21 pm

"Okie doki," Leyla said and hopped off to find her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:28 am

Liyra watched as her daughter scampered off before turning to Lydia "you know we have a guest bedroom, or at least a couch. You may be part cat but that doesnt meen you have to sleep on the floor like one." Liyra said kindly.
"N-no its fine.. I dont want to be a burden." Lydia replied before Liyra sat down down beside her.
"What's wrong, and dont tell me its just because your landlord kicked you out because we could fight that." She said.
"How would you know?" Lydia asked almost childishly, "Call it 'Mothers Intuition'" Liyra replied.
"I-Im pregnant." Lydia answered after a long pause, almost bursting into tears again.
"Thats wonderful! Congratulations! Who's the father?" Lydia didn't reply to the congratulatory comments as they only made her feel worse about the situation, the question though made Lydia pause to think as she looked down and away slightly.
"You do know who the father is, right?" Liyra asked unconfidently, misinterpreting Lydia's silence and body language.
Lydia soon started to tear up then shook her head and replied "n-no.. I dont.. i was just walking around and then the next thing I know I wake up somewhere naked.. and I.." Lydia began explaining before starting to sob again and getting up then running away, she wanted to tell Liyra the truth but she was too affraid.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:59 pm

ooc: Sorry, this may come off as god-moding a bit, but I need to in order to post o.O

bic: Leyla was eating lunch, and because she's now like five, Cai felt like he didn't need to watch over her at the moment, so he had gone to find his wife and Lydia, 'cause he was worried, yeah? so like, Lydia runs into Cai as he's walking down the hallway and is all like "Lydia?" cause she's all cryin and stuff and that's where you come in Mr. Aiedle.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Ooc: thats not gmoding thats what i hopef would happen.

Ic: "I'm sorry Cai! I couldnt do it, I couldnt tell her i was just to scared!" Lydia cried out before starting to dob into xais arms.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Cai just stood there, supporting her as she sobbed, not knowing how else to comfort her. He really hoped Liyra would show up and help him out.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Much to Cai's dismay, Liyra hadn't followed for fear of upsetting the unstable girl even further.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:34 pm

After a minute, Cai knew Liyra wasn't going to show up. So, he picked up Lydia and began to carry her to the guest bedroom. "I'm going to take you to your room. You should get some rest," he said.

Once in the room, he set her down on the bed and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:48 pm

"Cai, wait.. Please don't leave." Lydia whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Cai stopped, unable to leave Lydia. "Okay," he said, not sure how else to react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?   *Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Insert boring and mundane topic name here* Happy now Lulu?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next