Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:39 pm

"I'm just worried about our little girl Lulu, that's all. I just want to ake sureshe lives a happy life." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:45 pm

"Elly, she's strong. She can deal with anything that comes her way," Lupa said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:55 pm

"Ok. Ok. I'll Ttust you, and her." he said as he hugged Lupa.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Lupa hugged him back. "That's my Elly." she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:18 pm

"You're so beautiful when you smile." he said before giving her a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3