Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) Empty
PostSubject: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 am

Leo was laying in the Flower Fields stareing up at the clouds; watching them go by. The sunlight made his skin burn slightly but he had learned to tolerate it for his new family and ten year old daughter Tala. Elliot was waiting near a picnic blanket that was set out, complete with umbrella for shade. He had told everyone that he was going on ahead to set those things up; but he didn't want the food to spoil so he left it at home with Lupa for them to bring. "Well I guess I'll take a quick nap now. Wake me when to get here Lulu." Leo said as he closed his eyes and drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Once the other three got there, Lupa looked at Leo and sighed. "Wake up, lazy bum," she said both aloud and in his head as they all sat down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:06 pm

"Lazy? And I'm the one that set up this lovely picnic for my family, I just left the food with you cause I didn't want it to spoil while you were getting ready." Leo said putting his hands behind his head and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 pm

"Well, you could have at least stayed awake long enough to make sure we all got here," she said as she unpacked the lunch.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Leo quietly got up and hugged Lupa from behind in an attempt to startle her slightly. "Oh don't be like that. Here, let me help you set up." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 pm

"Fine," Lupa grumbled. Tala and Storm wandered off to play frisbee.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 pm

"Why are you so upset Lulu? I thought you loved me." Leo said in a seductive tone before he kissed Lupa on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:45 pm

"Oh, just shut up and help me," she said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Leo smiles then helped Lupa set out the picnic. "It's nice to see Tala playing like a kid should." Leo said happily.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 am

"You should see her with the wolves. She loved playing with the pups," Lupa said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:42 am

"Well that's a little different Lupa and you know it but I guess it's the same principle." Leo said before turning to Lupa "So.. We both know that me and Tala share.. "A common interest" but.. You spent a year with her. Can you tell me how she is with that because well, You know why I'm worried." Leo said quietly so Tala and storm couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm

"She's fine. She doesn't need blood, she just craves it. Like human girls and chocolate. Of course, she does love chocolate too, now that I think about it..." Lupa trailed off on her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 am

"I thought dogs weren't supposed to eat chocolate." Leo chuckled, directing his joke more towards Lupa then his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 am

Lupa let out a growl. "Wolves are not dogs. Don't forget that. Which means I can eat chocolate as I please," she said, the last part more jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:29 pm

"Down girl." Leo chuckled as he set the last of the picnic out. "Food's ready!" Leo shouted then waited for everyone to sit down. "So how did the wolves take to you comeing back after being gone so long, and with a daughter?" Leo asked, wanting to hear the story from Lupa and Tala.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Tala ran over almost instantly,obviously hungry. "They were a little shocked, of course, but Asheen kept them calm enough." Lupa said

Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 pm

"Oh. Ok, I was a bit worried. You know, knowing how stuborn wolves can be some times." Leo said in a jokeing maner although he was being very serious, but probably only Lupa and storm could tell. "Oh wait. I probably shouldn't have said that, I'm a bit outnumbered here." He laughed, waiting for Tala to playfuly tackle him or something.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Lupa rolled her eyes and layed down in the grass. Tala then tackled her father to the ground in wolf form and pinned him, showing off a move she had learned from the pack.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Leo just blew on her nose then hugged her around the neck smileing. "Silly girl." he chuckled as he pulled her closer so she would turn back to her human form.

"So what was the story you told the wolves LuLu? I meen I'd imagine they were a bit suspicious of you leaving for so long then suddenly comeing back with a daughter." Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Tala didn't turn into a human though, she turned into a sparrow and flew a few feet away before pecking at some flowers. Lupa smiled, it was a lesson she had taught her daughter. "Never give in. When all else fails, escape." "Well, I told the truth of course, except for you being a vampire. They wouldn't have let me near the pack again if I told them that, despite anything Asheen might say," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:49 am

"You know you could have also told her that it's ok to hug her own father." Leo chuckled. "So what DID you tell them I was, a shapeshifter like you or something?" he asked laying down beside her and hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 am

"I didn't tell them what you were, I just told them I'd found a mate more suitable for me than a wolf." Lupa said. Tala hopped over and started pecking Leo on the head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:12 pm

"I bet you broke a few hearts." Leo responded before turning to Tala, "Yes? What is it little bird?" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Lupa snorted at his comment. Tala turned into a cat and licked his nose, then ran away.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 pm

"She's a playfull one, I just wish I could play with her like you or Storm can. I can't shapeshift afterall." Leo sighed. "You want a sanwich?" he asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next