Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 pm

"Yes please!" Tala yelped, running from her spot in the flowers and climbing up onto Leo's head. "I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:17 pm

"Ok. Ok. Silly girl. But you're not with the wolves anymore so I have one rule, and that is I prefer that you eat in human form when we're eating as a family. This rule applies to your mom too. Do you understand? Your mother can explain if you don't. " Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Tala rolled her eyes and jumped down. "Fine. Can I eat now?" she said after she had turned human and sat cross-legged on the picnic blanket.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:50 pm

"Yes sweetheart, now you can eat." Leo said as he handed his daughter a sanwich, then he handed one to Lupa, "What about you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:03 pm

"Yes, please," Lupa said, taking the food and eating slowly. Tala, on the other hand devoured hers almost immediately. "I guess I'll just have to serve myself then," Storm, who had been sitting there a while, finely spoke as he reached into the picnic basket to get his own sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm

"Yeah, sorry about that Storm." Leo said getting a sanwich of his own and nibbleing on it.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:32 pm

"You're forgiven," Storm said before eating half of his sandwich in a single bite. Tala was reaching into the basket to get another sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 pm

"Whoa! Slow down both of you before you choke, I really don't want to have to preform CPR today." Leo said, feeling a little light headed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Lupa smiled. "Ever heard the term 'wolfed down'?" she said. Tala ignored her father and continued eating, but Storm slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:29 pm

"Yeah, I have, bu... ugh... my head..." Leo mumbled barely audibly before fallling sideways.

OOC: He tries to spend a lot of time with his family but he also tries not to show any vampiristic tendencies around them eaither, you can guess what's going on since Lupa and Tala got back from a year with the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:17 pm

"Leo!" both Lupa and Storm exclaimed at once. They gave eachother a knowing look and Storm turned back into a wolf and ran off. Tala looked concerned, almost scared. "Will daddy be okay?" she asked. Lupa nodded, "He'll be fine, don't worry." Telepathically, she said to Leo "Don't you dare pass out, moron,".
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:29 pm

"Yeah. I'm ok sweetheart, just a little tired." Leo replied before passing out

Ooc:had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Lupa face-palmed. Moron, she said, even though he wouldn't hear her because he was unconscious. Just then, storm came back with a freshly killed squirrel. Trying to hide what he was doing from Tala, he tore open one of its arteries and poured the blood into Leo's open mouth, and Lupa made sure he swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Leo slowly sat up and turned to Lupa. "Really? You couldn't think of aything else? anyway that squirl was disgusting." Leo thought to himself. "Thanks but next time could you be a little less obvious?" He said. He went and sat back down but there was a little bit of blood in the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:36 pm

You're the one who went and passed out in the middle of this thing! And if your worried about Tala, she's seen a lot worse, and you know it! Besides, what were we suppossed to do, let you lie there all day in the sun? Lupa said it telepathically so Tala wouldn't hear. Tala was now working on her second sandwich again, oblivious to what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Leo picked up his sanwich and took a bite out of it, his fangs were showing as he did.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Your fangs Lupa said, taking a bite of her own sandwich. Tala finished and ran off in the form of a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:18 pm

What? Really? Elliot replied as he checked to see if his fengs were out; stupidly pricking his finger in the process.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Lupa let out a true laugh at that. Moron, you'd think by now you'd know better!, she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 pm

"Hey. it's not my fault they're so pointy." Leo retorted.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:23 pm

"Yeah, but you could still try to remember that before you go felling your mouth like that," she said, this time aloud.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:44 pm

"Ugh... I'm still hungry, I hope Tala never has to deal with this sort of thing." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 am

"She won't...she's a shape-shifter, remember?" Storm said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:10 pm

"How can you be so sure? When was the last time you've ever heard of a vampire/shapeshifter hybrid, or even a vampire/anything for that matter? I meen the blood sucking thig kinda drive everyone but out own kind off." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:30 pm

"It isn't showing now is it?" Lupa said, "you have to trust that she only inherited my powers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)   Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in the feilds, and a picnic (A topic for Leo, Lupa, Tala, and Storm but I guess anone can join really.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next