Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD Empty
PostSubject: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Belle slowly walked on the sidewalk, she stopped. Her mind was somewhere else, on Scar. Her eyes also had a lost look I can't believe he's...gone, she thought, a tear sliding down her cheek.

OOC: Not sure how she found out he was dead... .-. :PPP
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Lucy was rolling alond the sidewalk in her wheelchair, she wasn't really paying attention where she was going because she was focused on something else, she bumped into Belle and knocked her over nearly falling over herself.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:50 pm

"Watch where you're going, freak!" (o3o) Screamed Belle, still on the ground. "You could've killed me!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Lucy flinched "I-I'm sorry" she said.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 pm

"Ugh," she said, scowling and starting to sit up, "Soo not okay."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:00 am

"I'm really sorry, I should have been watching where I was going." Lucy said as she offered Belle a hand.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

Belle ignored her hand and got up herself, still scowling, "Yes, you should've."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:07 am

"I'm really sorry I just feel so distant here in the city." Lucy said as her ears poked out from under her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:12 am

"So?" She said, "Why are you telling me? Does it look like I care?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:16 am

"I'm sorry, I just thought that mabey a fairy might understand." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:19 am

Belle wrinkled up her nose, "Try another fairy, Elf. You can't expect everybody to be nice."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:23 am

OOC: Help, running out of Ideas

IC: "Your right, I'm sorry." she said, "Freak." She mumbled.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:26 am

OOC: Uhmm maybe Belle should like, slap her or something and then Lucy could get pissed off and then kill her? X33

BIC: "I don't give a fudge if you're sorry or not!" Said Belle, her voice starting to rise.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:30 am

"Freak." She mumbled.

OOC: Belle could slap Lucy out of her wheelchair and start to beat her up and then Lucy coud stab her.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:34 am

OOC: O.O Uhm oh...kay

BIC: Belle felt her anger rise when she heard this elf say that. She couldn't help herself when she flew at the wheelchair, slapping the occupant out of it. She started to punch and scream.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:37 am

"Please.. stop.. I..." She started to say.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:39 am

Belle bit her lip when she heard her say that, but her temper got the best of her and she continued.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:42 am

Lucy coughed up blood due to her previous injurry as she slowly reached for the knife in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:46 am

Belle ignored Lucy coughing up blood. She hadn't noticed Lucy reach for the knife in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:49 am

Lucy quickly grabbed the knife and stabbed it through Belles heart.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:54 am

Belle felt the knife pierce her heart, before she fell to the ground. She didn't say anything in her last breath but she thought, At least I'll be with Scar... After that she was dead.

OOC: There. She dead ^.^
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:58 am

Lucy layed there compleatly traumatized, she wanted to get up and run away but she wasn't able too, she was only able to scream with Belle laying dead on top of her.

OOC: And cue Kai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD   Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD Empty

Back to top Go down

Belle's gonna die :DDDDDDDDDD (I guess anybody can join) oh, and Lucy's gonna do it!! :DDDD Yay! Long title!!! :DDDD
Page 1 of 1