Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. Empty
PostSubject: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Leo had been home for a while, he was sitting on the couch next to Lupa. A backpack that he had found while walking home layed infront of him and Leo was wondering wether to open it or turn it into to the lost and found at the police station. "What do you think we should do with it?" Leo asked.

OOC: Sorry if it's cruddy it's just kinda, idk how exactly to do this.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Lupa thought for a moment. "I don't know," she said, "maybe we should open it. See what's inside you know?" She reached for the backpack as she said it.

(ooc:It's fine, I like this idea xD)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:12 pm

"Ok, Lets open it then." Leo said as he grabbed the zipper and undid it, inside were bottles of alcahol. He paused for a moment the said, "Do you think we should try some?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Lupa withdrew her hand. "Who seriously fills their backpack with alcohol? That's just weird," she said. Then Leo mentioned trying some. Lupa had always wondered why people drank alcohol if it tasted bad and poisoned you anyway. Now was her chance to find out...but it seemed wrong...and yet also "Maybe just a little taste, just to see what it's like."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Leo want and got some cups then filled each of them, "Cheers." Said Leo before he drained the cup.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:17 pm

"Cheers" Lupa repeated, taking the cup and drained it, letting a small smile come across her face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 pm

OOC: *Time skip to where they're drunk*

Leo chuckled a bit. "Y-You want some more?" Leo asked laughing before he kissed Lupa. "What are we gonna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 pm

She kissed him back, giggling as she pulled away. "I really shouldn't, I'm drunk enough already," she said while grabbing another bottle and drinking a few sips straight from it.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm

"What do you wanna do now?" Leo repeated as if he didn't say it the first time, his hands starting to wander.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Lupa gave him a look and slapped his hand. "No" she said, taking another swig of the drink. Then she let out a big yawn "Oh, I'm tired" she said, standing up and stumbling off to her bedroom.

(ooc:you post then timeskip)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Leo followed behind, not knowing if he should or not yet not careing. He followed Lupa into her bedroom and closed the door behind himself.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 pm

*timeskip*

Lupa woke up in the morning with an awful headache. She couldn't remember what had happened last night, so she assumed she had blacked out at some point. She stumbled out of her room and wandered into her livingroom, where the sun was coming in the window. There were bottles all over the floor, and an empty backpack on the couch. "Oh, great Lupis, what did I do?" she muttered in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Leo was still asleep in Lupa's bed where he had passed out the night before.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Suddenly, Lupa felt queasy. She just made it to the bathroom and over the toilet before she vomited. As she brushed her teeth afterwards, she thought Well, at least I haven't eaten breakfast yet. Her head still throbbing, she wandered back to her room and saw Leo asleep on her bed, which she hadn't noticed before. "Hey, sleepy head, get your butt up," she said aloud and in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Leo woke up groggily then stood up, he hugged Lupa for balance and managed to vomit over her shoulder without getting much on her.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Lupa sighed. "Of course, you couldn't even make it out the door, could you?" she said grumpily while patting him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:08 pm

"I'm sorry LuLu." Leo said as he hugged her a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 pm

She sighed and softened a little bit. "It's okay Elly," she said and glanced down for a second, which caused her to immediately blush and turn away. "Dude, put some pants on, will you?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:15 pm

"What? You don't like it?" Leo asked jokeingly, his voice suppriseingly serious, or atleast as serios as a hungover person's tone can be.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 am

Lupa rolled her eyes. "Just dress yourself, please," she said.

Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:54 am

"Yes your highness." Leo said; putting his clothes on. "Ugh. What happened last night? and why am I in your room?" Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 pm

"I don't remember, but I'm fairly certain there was some drinking involved. There's a bunch of empty bottles in the living room," she said, pressing a hand to her head, which was still throbbing from a headache.

By this time, Storm had entered the house after being out hunting all night. Upon seeing the mess in the livingroom, he grew concerned and looked around the house, finally finding Leo and Lupa in Lupa's room, shortly after Lupa finished her statement. He was in human form by this point, so he was able to clearly say "WHAT in the name of great Lupis did you DO while I was gone? Do I have to keep an eye on you two twenty-four seven to make sure you don't hurt yourselves?" in a very angry manner.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:40 pm

"I-I don't know.." Leo said; "Wh-Why are there three of you?" he continued before loosing his balance and falling down.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Storm had already moved into the room, and saved Leo from hitting the ground, because Lupa's reaction time was slowed. He then set Leo on the bed. "Well, you appear to be hallucinating, because there's only one of me," he said. Lupa just stared blankly, as if lost in space
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:56 pm

"N-No I'm fine, I was just a little Dizzy." Leo said. "Storm? Could you get us some water? I think it might help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next