Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE AWESOME RP SITE THAT ME AND LUPA MADE THAT YOU MUST JOIN :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

THE AWESOME RP SITE THAT ME AND LUPA MADE THAT YOU MUST JOIN :3 Empty
PostSubject: THE AWESOME RP SITE THAT ME AND LUPA MADE THAT YOU MUST JOIN :3   THE AWESOME RP SITE THAT ME AND LUPA MADE THAT YOU MUST JOIN :3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Kayso, me and Lupa (Don't have a nickname for ya yet. D:), made a new roleplay site. :3 So here's the link: http://thenekoprincess.canadian-forum.com/

Plotnessthing: So there's this princess, and she's the only Neko. She has a bestfriend named Cai, who is also her protecter. And basicly, she's trying to find out who killed her parents and who is after her and why. It's also about her finding her true self and a bit of romance. :3

(Sorry Lupa if you thought the site wasn't finished yet, atleast I think is. :D Maybe needs a few more areas later though.)

Anyway, JOIIN!!!! :D
Back to top Go down

THE AWESOME RP SITE THAT ME AND LUPA MADE THAT YOU MUST JOIN :3
Page 1 of 1