Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins

Go down 
+2
Aiedle
Cai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:57 am

Paige chuckled lightly. "Me too. I mean, yeah, this is cool and all and I'm happy I can help, and probably get to know everyone more, but it's always nice to see a familiar face." She responded with a smile before looking around. Almost everyone had boarded, she realized as she waited for the last person to board.

OOC: I don't know who's all on, I kind of lost track and I'm to lazy to look. xD
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Cai was the last person to get on. He didn't say anything to anyone as he sat down; he felt like he needed to keep to himself at the moment.

The pilot of the boat turned around and asked,"Everyone ready?" when everyone nodded, the boat sped across the water, heading for the island in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:31 pm

"YEAH!" Hikari shouted, throwing her fist in the air. "BRING ON THE QUEST!" Fire raged in her eyes with determination and excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Fury barked at Skye and licked her between her eyes

Zack stood up and leaned over the edge of the boat to look at the island in the distance
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Skye yapped and nipped Fury on the ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Fury knelt down playfully and barked again

Zack looked over at the foxes "Those crazy foxes"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:05 am

Cai looked out across the water. The island was coming up fast and he could estimate it'd be only a few more minutes until they reached the land.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:41 am

Casey sat close to the back of the boat right next to Paige, looking out at the water that zoomed by. He wasn't very fond of boats, but the water seemed to draw him into some kind of fascination.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am

Cai turned and looked back at the swiftly disapearing coastline of Skyshatter, catching site of Casey as he did so. Attempting to make conversation, he called out, "So, how's everything with you, Casey?"
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:06 am

The boy suddenly snapped out of his daze at the sound of his name. "Um... It's alright. Nathan's been complaining a lot since this whole issue with the powers thing has been going on."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:19 am

ooc: YOU ADDED QUICK REPLY??? YES!!!!!!*coughs* ahem

ic:
Cai nodded in understanding. "So, I take it Nathan's lost most of his powers, then?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:59 am

His head finally turned so that he looked straight at Cai with a serious face. "Yes. You have no idea how annoying it's been," He told him with the obvious hint to take it as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Cai hid a smile, trying to maintain his own face of seriousness. "I'm sure I've never had to deal with anything as annoying as that in my life," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:59 pm

He shrugged. "I dunno. Probably not!" He replied with a small laugh.

OOC: come on guys D: POST!
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:46 am

John looked up at Cai, "Are you sure old friend?" He said, "I Remember one particular girl that used to chase you around with the biggest crush on you all the time, despite the fact that you had a girlfriend." John chuckled, which came out as more of some amused high pitched barks.

OOC: FYI: Alica isn't dead, I wasn't aware of the newly implemented four charrie rule when I went and implied otherwise. =.= *Facepalm* Oh! and Yay for quick reply!
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Hikari looked ahead of them. "The island is coming closer! Oh my god I'm so excited!!" She said. "I WANNA BURN SOME BAD GUYS!!" She exclaimed with fire in her eyes. Skye howled as if saying the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Cai rolled his eyes at John's comment, then said, "you're right, that was kinda annoying, but in a different way."

Just then, the driver stopped the boat. "This is as far as I can go in the boat. You'll have to swim ashore. Everyone here can swim, correct?" he said, turning to face the passengers as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:24 pm

"Alright everyone, up-and-adum, time to get your feet wet!" John braked as he grabbed his bag in his mouth and juped out of the the boat. "Is there anyone that can't swim?" He said in a muffled voice as he treaded water.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 pm

"WOOHOO!!" Hikari exclaimed as she jumped into the water. "LET'S DO THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Casey shook his head. He could swim. As a matter of fact, he rather enjoyed it. Although, the though of getting all of his things wet wasn't very appealing. With a heavy sigh, he grabbed his stuff and jumped off the side of the boat.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 am

Zack nodded and dived into the water and Fury leapt into the air and splashed into the water and let a fire howl out
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Cai was next to jump out into the water. He let himself sink into the water for a moment, then kicked to propel himself upward. When his head was clear of the water, he looked around to get his bearings, and then he did a head count of everyone already there. They were missing one person.

ooc: Has anyone talked to Jewel? I hate to say it, but if she doesn't show up soon, we may have to continue without her :/
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

OOC: I can talk to her~ and sorry for the inactiveness D: I've been kinda busy lately with marching band starting up again...

Casey, while in the water, turned to Cai to wait for directions.

(fayul post because I'm lazy right now D:)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:40 pm

"If it's ok with everyone else, I'm gonna scout ahead. Is that ok?" John said before swimming off in the direction of the island without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Cai was about to respond to John, but then realized he didn't actually want an answer. To the rest of the group, he said, "alright everyone, let's start heading for shore. It's not a good idea to stay in the water forever." Then, he started swimming towards the shore of the island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next