Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)   The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Shade met Jace at Snowville as planned. At the sight of his younger brother, Jace smiled. "It's been a while, Justin..."

"Don't call me Justin." Shade spat.

"It's only fair to call you by your name on the day of your death, dear brother." Jace chuckled, sending a shiver down Shade's spine.

"I'm the one who's killing you." Shade growled, his eyes shifting color from red to blue. "I swore it from that night nine years ago."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)   The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Justin had been hiding in a nearby tree when he heard the 2 vampires he readied his bow if one of them was to attack him

OOC: Could one of them kill him?
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)   The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:41 pm

"Oh, Justin... you would have made a great apprentice..." Jace sighed, not taking his eyes off him.

"Don't call me Justin, you monster." Shade spat back.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)   The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Justin sat in the tree waiting when the branch snapped under him and he fell to the ground with the branch on top of his ankle
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)   The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 am

OOC: *Le Gasp* WHY DO YOU WANNA KILL JUNSTIN?! ;n;

Jace charged at his own younger brother, striking him down with a powerful blow to the head. Shade needed a minute to get his head clear again, but Jace didn't care. He started to kick the vampire at the state of weakness. But once Shade got up, he did the same to Jace. Though when he kicked him, it sent the older vampire flying.
"You've gotten stronger... Dzhastin." Jace said, getting up slowly. "I see you're all grown up. But I am stronger."
"We'll see about that..." He said, charging.
And with that, Shade and Jace went into raging battle, each of them getting weaker by the minute. It seems they were equally mached, but that didn't stop the two brothers. Both of them knew, one of them had to die today.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)   The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 am

OOC: Well maybe I won't...

IC: Justin managed to get his leg loose and he quickly climbed a tree again and watched the two vampires curiously
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)   The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:46 am

OOC: Because seriously, you just made him. It would be a waste, and I'm not ok with that. I'm prolly gunna pass a rule about that.

IC: The battle continued until Jace took the time to catch his breath. Shade saw the opportunity and took him by the shoulders, pinning him against a tree. He looked him dead in his suprised face with peirceing, now purple eyes that could see right through him. Jace stared back, trying to hide the fear of his younger brother. It was strange because he never feared Shade before.
"Eto kogda igra zakanchivaet·sya, Dzhyeĭs" Shade said psycoticly in Russian.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)   The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

OOC: Ok 8)

IC: Justin sat there What did he just say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)   The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The battle begins. (Statris Fight. Who wants to watch? OPEN)
Page 1 of 1