Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins

Go down 
+2
Aiedle
Cai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 pm

On the Skyshatter side of the water separating the mainland from the Island, a single speedboat was docked, ready to take off. The driver was a lifeguard from the beach. The mayor of Windtown stood on the dock, waiting for the volunteers to come and board the boat.

Cai was the first to arrive out of the group. He carried a backpack with supplies and his sword hung at his belt. The mayor smiled when he saw the light caster, and said, "you're the first to arrive!" as if Cai hadn't figured that out already.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:42 pm

John was next to arrive, he had a large survival backpack filled with all of the essentialals and lots of food and water. "Hey there Cai!" John said as he ran up to him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Hikari was carrying a suitcase when she spotted the two. She ran up to them and smiled. "Hellooo~" She said.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 pm

"Oh hi there Hikari, how are you?" John asked as soon as he noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Cai looked at Hikari's suitcase questioningly. "Hi John, Hi Hikari," he said absentmindedly, then added, "Hikari? A suitcase? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Zack walked up with a back pack with all his fire caster tools and whatnots and Fury by his side "Hello everyone"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 am

Paige made it the dock and walked down, stopping whenever she reached the group. She looked at the water and frowned. Will I still be able to control it? She wondered, nawing at the inside of her cheek. Her backbag was loosely drapped over one shoulder and it carried important, but light things: Emergency kit, food, a jacket and a neatly folded sleeping bag. She also carried along a small pack of matches, a flashlight and a bottle of water in case anyone lost their powers. She honestly didn't know what to expect, and she doubted the others did either.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 am

After Paige arrived, Casey was the next to make an appearance. On his back was a small backpack with a few items in it in case of an emergency. As soon as he got to the dock, he looked at Paige. "Oh, hey there!" He called to her nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 am

Paige looked away from the water. "Oh hey Casey!" She called, cheering up slightly at the sight of a friend. "You ready?" She asked, peering around to see if they were missing anybody.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 am

Hikari smiled by the arrivance of the others. "Hello!" She said. "Zack, I see you brought Fury." She said, now wanting to take Skye along. She took a whistle from her pocket and blew on it. Skye came dashing through the sand. "Awww, who's a god girl? Who's a good girl?" Hikari said, kneeling down and petting the fox. "You are! Yes you are! Yes you are!!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

"Ok! Everyone's here right! Now since this epidemic is effecting our powers I belive that before we go we should check everyone to see if they retain their powers that would be helpfull or otherwise essential to us on this uncharted Island!" John said in a loud voice as he addressed the group. "Now Hikari, Zack, all you two have to do is make a simple flame and control it a little or even some sparks would be helpfull. Cai, well you can probably tell that you'll be pretty helpful if you can still control your powers. You there water caster, uh... what's your name? Anyway, can you still controll your powers enough to purify water? If you can't we can just boil water if we run out of what we have. I can shapeshift so I guess I'll be doing some heavy lifting and or scouting!" John said as he turned to Casey, "Now what can you do Human?" John asked, he didn't want to sound comanding or anything but he wanted to make sure of what they had to work with so that they would know how to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Hikari's fingers lit up into flames. "My powers reduced so that I cant use lightning anymore... so I guess I could be useful since all we really need is fire."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Casey blinked at John. "Uh, er... I can..." He stopped. What could he do? He didn't have any super special powers like the rest, but he could do just as much as they could without them. Before he and Nathan had come here, Casey had been really into the outdoors and had basically learned to survive out in any terrain; the woods and plains especially. "I can do what you guys can do if needed... except shape-shift of course."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:58 pm

John laughed a little then clapped his hand down on Casey's shoulder, "Your alright kid, tell ya what. You may not be able to shape shift persay but I'll bet you'll change a good deal before we get back." John said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:49 pm

She watched John and Casey a moment before speaking. "My name's Paige." She piped up, wanting to get that straight. "I can still purify water, yes. The only thing I can't do is freeze things or make ice." She told John, shrugging slightly at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Cai looked around the group. "I doubt we'll need to freeze anything. It's good enough that you can still use most of your powers, Paige," he said, then added to John, "I can still create and control light, but I can't paralyze anything anymore. Hopefully, we won't need to use that ability."

Behind them, the Mayor said, "alright, enough chit-chat! we need to get you across the water. Now, everyone, please board the boat."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:35 pm

"If something dangerous will come along, IT WILL BURRRRN!!" Hikari said, fire in her eyes. She was excited to save SkyShatter with her friends. Skye barked along.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Paige was the first on the boat. She immediately perked up after she jumped inside, slightly rocking it, but nothing that would tip it over. The water caster found a seat and settled down, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 am

Zack stepped into the boat and sat down Fury sat there and Zack patted him on his head
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 am

John got on the boat and put his supplies in a corner then turned into a fox and layed down theret to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Hikari got on the boat with Skye, who lashed her tail vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Fury ran over to Skye and barked happily and playfully nipped her ear
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Casey cautiously climbed into the boat, almost freaking out as it rocked in the water when he stepped in. "This boat is safe, right?" He asked to reassure himself.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Paige smiled. "Of course it's safe! Don't freak out." She told him to help reassure him before patting the seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 am

He looked up quickly at Paige before suddenly gaining confidence. Holding his head high, he stepped across the boat until he was able to reach the seat next to the water caster. Sitting next to her, he gave her a small smile. "I'm glad I actually know someone on this trip," He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins   The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quest, Part2: The Journey Begins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next