Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

The Quest! Empty
PostThe Quest!

Okay, so I just felt like reminding those of you that are on the Quest to post. The next part I've devised is very cool and I'm really looking forward to it, but we can't get there until we finish part 2. I know a lot of you were (and are) busy, but it would be greatly appreciated if everyone tried to post as often as possible without leaving people behind. Thanks guys! ^^
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Quest! :: Comments

No Comment.

The Quest!

Page 1 of 1