Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Cai guess what!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 pm

"Yeah, you guessed right, but she's not hurt this time," he said, then lowered his voice, "She thinks she's pregnant. I was hoping you guys could run a few better tests, to make sure," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 pm

"Pregnant? You sly dog! Yeah we can run some tests but it will cost you some money." John replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:59 pm

"Just go talk to her. I'll pay for everything," he said, choosing not to grumble about John's first reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Liyra stood up with a little difficulty and walked over to Cai, "It's that man again. Is he the one that's going to be running the tests?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:08 pm

"Yeah, or at least he'll be helping. His name's John, by the way" Cai said, adding the last part after he realized she didn't know who he was.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:13 pm

"Ok." Liyra said.

*blah blah blah blood test blah blah blah urine test blah blah blah timeskip, you get the drill*

Liyra was sitting in a room with Cai waiting for the test results when John came in. "Well Cai, looks like you're going to be a father. Is there anything you would like to ask me so you're prepared for it while you're still here?" John said simply.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Cai was a little shocked, especially considering he knew the results SHOULD be negative, because nothing ever HAPPENED, so he was speechless for a minute. Finally re-gaining his senses, he said, "well, that's great!" putting on a smile for Liyra, " and no questions from me. Liyra?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:24 pm

John just kinda looked at Cai "Don't try and lie to me. somethin's up, I could tell by your shock. explain yourself." John said Telepathicly.

"N-Not really." Liyra replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:26 pm

There's no way that can be true. We didn't DO ANYTHING Cai thought so that John could hear, still not quite used to telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

"Absolutely nothing? Are you sure? You and here never?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Cai shook his head. Not that I'm aware of.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 pm

"Um. I'm going to double check just to make sure but first and this is gonna sound a little weird but Liyra, do you know how babies are made?" John asked a little curios

"Um. they're made when a boy a and a girl kiss right? or atleast that's wht my mom always told me." Liyra replied a little confused as to why she was asked such a strange question.

John just kinda looked at Cai and asked telepathicly "Did you kiss her."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Yeah, that I did Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:54 pm

"Well Liyra, I gan garuntee that' you're not pregnant. because that's not how babies ar made sweetheart, I think that your mother just didn't want you kissing boys." John explained.

"So I'm not pregnant?" Liyra asked, she was happy but at the same time a little sad that she wasn't".

"No, I just think you have a stomach ache is all. Not suppriseing if you've been eating Cai's cooking." John said, then thought to himself, "The question is why do the tests say otherwise, oh well maybe the nurse gave me the wrong records, or it could just be false positives, it's not like it hasn't happened in the past.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Cai's whole body relaxed. He was obviously quite happy that 1) he now knew for certain he wasn't a father, and 2) he didn't have to explain why to Liyra.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:11 am

Liyra layed her head on Cai's chest and hugged him. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know whay I wanted to hugg you all of a sudden." Liyra said blushing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:19 am

Cai hugged her back. "It's okay, I don't mind," he said, giving her a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:23 am

"Cai, I think I like you. is that ok?" Liyra asked, not sure what to say exactly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:51 pm

"That's perfectly fine by me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:17 pm

"Can we go back to the shop now Cai? After all I still have to work off that debt I owe you for fixing my bow and I have to make anough money to atleast make rent or something." Lira said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:47 pm

"Fine, if that's what you want. Would you like me to carry you again?" Cai said, unwrapping from the hug.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 pm

"C-Can't we just walk? It's a little embarassing when you carry me all the time." Liyra replied, her cheeks turning pink.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:53 pm

"You're the one that wanted me to," Cai said, seeming relieved that he didn't have to carry her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Liyra put her hand in Cai's and stood up. "come on! It's still only morning!" Liyra said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:58 pm

"Right you are," Cai said and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Cai guess what!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next