Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Cai guess what!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Hey Cai guess what! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm

It was about a week and a cast removal later and Liyra was still living with Cai.

Liyra and Lydia were working at the weapons shop just like any other day. "Lydia I've been feeling a little weird lately and my stomach kind of hurts, I think I may be.."

"May be what?" Lydia interjected.

"Well you remember that one day you know the day I dot hit by a car? Well me and Cai sorta.."

"You meen you did that!" Lydia asked.

Liyra just kinda nodded embarassedly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Cai was on the other side of the shop, ringing up a customer for a bundle of throwing knives. After the customer left, he leaned back in his chair behind the counter and waited for someone else to show up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:44 pm

lydia then quickly walked up to Cai smileing slightly. "Congratulations!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Cai gave her a look like she was crazy. "What, is it a special occasion to sell throwing knives now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Lydia giggled "No silly! Don't pretend like you don't know."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:52 pm

"I'm not pretending. What are you talking about?" he said in a concerned tone. Though if it was concern for not knowing something, or for Lydia's mental health, not even Cai knew that.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:54 pm

"You meen she hasn't told you yet? Liyra's pregnant! You're going to be a dad! I didn't know youhad it in you, you sly dog." Lydia explained.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Cai just stared at her with his mouth ajar, shock obvious on his face. "But I...we...but we didn't...what?" after a moment, he tried to speak, but couldn't quite form complete sentences.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Liyra walked up, blushing slightly at the fact that it was Lydia that told Cai and not her. "I took a pregnancy test to be sure Cai, it said yes and well I've never, atleast I havn't with anybody else." Liyra explained.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Cai gave her a smile, trying not to make it seem fake. "That's...That's great Liyra," he said, not wanting to make her start crying, but it was obvious he wasn't happy, thinking about his predicament and what could have led to it.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Liyra just sorta stood there not knowing wether or not to hug Cai. She started crying and hovered her face with her hands, "I'm so sorry! I never wanted this to happen! I never ment to get pregnant! I'm so sorry Cai!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Cai was by her side and hugging her in an instant. "Come on, don't cry. It'll be okay," he said as gently as he could.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Liyra layed her head on Cai's shoulder and cried, "I don't know waht to do." She sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:29 pm

"It'll be alright, you'll do fine, there's nothing to worry about," he said soothingly, repeating all sorts of encouraging words over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 pm

"But.. But.. How can you be so sure?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm not. I'm not sure at all, Cai thought. "I just know it, okay?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:24 pm

"But..." Liyra mumbled not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:01 pm

"How about we go to the hospital, just to make sure, okay?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:25 pm

"Ok." Liyra replied, wondering if Cai was going to pick her up or not.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:26 pm

"You want me to carry you?" He asked, not sure if she wanted to be carried now that she could walk on her own.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:32 pm

"o-ok, sure. if you want that is." Liyra replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Cai picked her up gently. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to," he said, heading towards the door. "We'll be back soon, Lydia," he said with a glance back at the neko.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 pm

"Ok, have fun I guess." Lydia said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:59 pm

ooc: Timeskip

bic:
Cai set Liyra down in a chair and went to go talk to the receptionist.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:08 pm

John had just gotten to work when he looked up and saw Cai, "You? Again? Let me guess, it's the girl isn't it?" John said laughing a little on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Cai guess what!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next