Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Cai guess what!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 pm

After about about a minute of decideing Liyra called the waitress and ordered a banana split for two.

"It will be right out." The waitress said smileing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:17 pm

"So, banana split? Nice choice," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:22 pm

"mhm. I hope you like ice cream." She said smileing. about a minute later the witress came back with a large banana split and two spoons (I really don't need to tell you that there's a cherry on top.)
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:29 pm

"So...who gets the cherry?" Cai asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:32 pm

"You can have it if you want." liyra said as she layed her head in Cai's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Cai took the cherry and put the whole thing, stem and fruit in his mouth. After a moment, he pulled the stem, now in a knot, back out and put it on a napkin. "Aren't you going to eat anything?" he asked Liyra.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Liyra blushed as she saw him tie the cherry stem in a knot. "Y-Yeah. Sure." She said as she satarted to share the icecream with him. *Timeskip to bill for removal of akwardnass on my parts sake*
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Cai paid the bill in exact change without a second glance, then thumbed through his wallet to find enough ones for a tip. "You still wanna go to that building?" he asked Liyra as he put five bucks on the table.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 pm

"Yes please." Liyra replied politely.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:29 pm

"Alright, let's go," He said and waited for Liyra to leave the booth first.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Liyra got up and took Cai's hand then quickly walked off towards the building with him on tow.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:35 pm

Once they got there, Cai opened the door for Liyra. "After you, madam," he said, giving her a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:38 pm

"I told you not to do that kind of stuff." Liyra pouted, her cheeks turning reder then they already were from the cold outside.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Cai rolled his eyes. "Fine, ruin all of my fun, " he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 pm

"Are you comeing!?" Liyra shouted cheerfully from inside the museum.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:07 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming," he said and followed her inside.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:13 pm

Liyra looked around at all of the pictures and murals and historical items, she found them all interesting. She red some plaques and smiled every time she read Cai's name. al the while Cai got mobbed by lots of people for autographs.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Cai hadn't gotten very far into the museum before he was mobbed and had to sign autographs. Eventually, the crowd dispersed and he was able to catch up with Liyra and he could finally look at a leisurely pace. At the end of one particular hall, there was a beautiful mural that pertained to the War. On one side of the painting, stood a group of people on a peaceful grassy hillside. On the other side, there was another group of people standing on a barren wasteland. One person in this group had caught Cai's eye, one that hadn't been in any of the other paintings or pictures. It was a blind girl who appeared to be possessed by something. A white-haired vampire had placed his hand on the girl's shoulder. "That's not what she looked like at all," he said, almost to himself, as he stared at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Liyra had walked up behind Cai to talk to him when she noticed how he had reacted to the painting, and more specifically to the girl in the painting. It didn't take Liyra long to put two and two together after what she had heard on her first day at work and what she had just witnessed. She gently placed the teddybear behind Cai so that he would notice it when he turned around and walked away before he could notice that she was even there.

Liyra had tears in her eyes as she left the museum. "Why am I even crying? why should I care if he likes another girl. It's none of my buisness, I'm just his employee." She said to herself as she walked off wipeing tears from her eyes; she didn't know where she was going and she didn't care.

OOC: I hope I didn't make that post to dramatic. I-I can change it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Cai sighed and turned away from the painting, only to find Teddy on the floor behind him. "Liyra?" he said, picking up the bear and looking around for the girl. Not seeing her, he looked down a few other wings, but he didn't see her anywhere. He went outside the museum and caught site of her in the distance. "Liyra!" he called after her as he ran towards her, "Liyra, wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Liyra stopped for a moment when she heard Cai shout then started to run. She didn't really know why but she assumed it was because she didn't want Cai to see her crying.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:41 pm

"Liyra!" Cai called again as she took off running. Despite the distance between them, Cai's legs were longer, so he managed to cover more distance. He soon caught up to Liyra and was running along side her. "Could you slow down a bit?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Liyra didn't know what to say so she tried to run faster but ended up tripping.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Cai saw her going down and caught her before she hit the ground. He helped her stand back up and picked up Teddy from the ground where he dropped him. "Well...that's one way... to slow down," he said, obviously out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Liyra just fell to her knees and put her hands to her face and started to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Cai guess what!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next