Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Cai guess what!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Cai got down on his knees also. "Come on Liyra, what's wrong?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Liyra slapped Cai hard accros the face. "What do you think you idiot!" Liyra shouted even though she didn't even know what she ment by what she said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Cai put a hand to his face where she slapped him, but he didn't really have a response. Cai never knew how to respond to being slapped and called an idiot, though it happened many times before.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Liyra didn't know what to do; she didn't know wether to run away, or hug him, or cry; She just looked up at him. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just a bit confused is all, whenever I'm around you I feel all warm and fuzzy and stuff and sometimes when I talk to you it feel like there are butterflies in my stomach, and well when I saw how you reacted to the girl in that painting.. I don't know why but I got all upset. Anyway we should probably go back to the shop now. Lydia's probably getting worried." Liyra explained.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Cai felt it was time to give Liyra a hug. "I think Lydia can wait a little longer," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 pm

"But.. But.. Wh-what are you.. w-why.." Liyra mumbled to herself as she slowly hugged Cai back and almost reluctantly it seemed lied her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 pm

"I know how you feel Liyra, because I feel the same way for you," he said, and hugged her a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Liyra looked up at him, "Y-You do?" She asked, slowly leaning forward.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:20 pm

"Yeah, I do," he said, leaning toward her until their lips met.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Liyra started to blush and nearly pulled away at first but then she wrapped her arms around Cai's neck and kissed him a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:31 pm

After a moment, Cai pulled back, a bright smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Liyra smiled then kissed him again, not yet satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:36 pm

And Cai kissed her back. 'Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:52 pm

After she was satisfied, Liyra pulled away panting and layed her head on Cai's chest. "Let's go home, I'm sure Lydia won't mind." Liyra panted.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:56 pm

"She won't mind...you want to hold Teddy?" he asked, the bear was still clutched in one of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:02 pm

"mhm, can you carry me please?" Liyra asked as she too the teddybear from Cai's can and hugged it against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 pm

"Of course," Cai said and picked her up. Then he started walking towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Liyra layed her head against Cai's chest and dozed off.

*meanwhile at the shop*

"I'm going to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Cai smiled. It seemed like some things didn't change. He was careful to avoid the shop on his way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Cai guess what!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6