Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten years and I'm still working here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:46 pm

"Yes! I do! I'm sorry! By the way, my name is Liyra, what's you're name? Or do you just want me to call you boss?" Liyra said shakeing Cai's hand as if trying to seal her position.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:13 am

Cai let out laugh. "You can call me Cai," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:30 am

"Ok! When do you want me to start working or do you want me to start now?" Liyra asked.

Lydia had gone off to clean.

OOC: we agreed that there was going to be a thing between Cai and Lydia right? *is already planning how to get Cai shirtless* ^^; Is that bad? I was thinking Liyra could clumsilly spill coffie on Cai's shirt and Cai pull it off cause the coffie's hot and Lydia bring him a new shirt or something >.> Is that ok with you?
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm

ooc: ohgawd. Everyone wants Cai's shirt off xD. Why are you all interested in seeing those scars? I know they're awesome, but, jeez guys! Sure, go aheead, I don't mind.

bic: "You can start now if you want, Lydia might need help cleaning," Cai said before turning to his computer and making a few notes.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:00 am

"No thank you Cai! I can handle it!" Lydia shouted from across the store.

"I'll go get you something to drink!" Lydia exclamed not wanting to seem useless; she ran off and got a coffie before Caicould even say no.

running back though she tripped on a lose board and accidentaly spillled the coffie all over Cai's shirt. "I'm so sorry!" she appologised, looking like she was about to burst into tears. She felt like she had just failed a job interview or something.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:13 am

"Ah! Hot!" Cai reacted instantly to the hot liquid on his shirt and skin, quickly pulling his shirt off and tossing it to the side. A minute later, he was laughing at his over reaction. "Anyone have a towel or something?" he said, looking around for an extra shirt.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Liyra just kinda stood there blushing and speechless, all she could think about was how hawt her new boss was.

OOC: XD

"Hold on I'm comeing." Lydia said as she brought him a rag. She blushed a little then tossed the rag to Cai and went to a drawer behind the counter and pulled out a spare shirt "I figured you would need one of these some day." She said to herself faceing away from Cai's general direction.

Without even realizeing what she was doing Liyra reached out and touched the scar on Cai's chest then embraced him shyly and layed her head on his chest, getting coffie all in her long blonde hair; she seemed to be in a trance like state brought on by Cai's smexy epicness

OOC: just kinda tollerate it for now if you don't mind, mabey try to lightly snap her out of it. I have something planed.
Oh! and just so you know Liyra is kind of one of those girls that's brought up withher parents telling her that she'll get pregnant if she kisses a boy, I can change that if you like but I think it's kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 am

"Um, lyira, are you okay?" Cai said trying to not upset the girl
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 pm

"H-huh?" She replied, blinking a few times before looking up, a small blush comeing on. "Perv!" She shouted as she pushed him away, stumbleing backwards herself.

Lydia had seen what had happened, "Oooo, Cai and the new employie, Am I interupting anything?" She said slyly.

"Sh-Shut up! I don't know what happened, he just took his shirt off and I blacked out." Liyra said blushing even more, she turned around not wanting to see Cai shirtless anymore.

OOC: My "plan" was overcomplicated and stupid so here's my recovery, I hope you can work with it.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Cai threw his hands up in a helpless gesture. "I had nothing to do with anything, I just got hot coffee spilled on me!" he said, not knowing if he should say more or not.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 pm

"ohhh. I see what's going on here." Lydia teased.

"Ugh, I've got coffie in my hair, now it will be all sticky." Liyra whined.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Cai rolled his eyes. "At least you can wash it out of your hair! That was my favorite shirt, and it's ruined now!" He grumbled, taking the rag and extra shirt from Lydia. "Much better," he said after getting cleaned up and putting his shirt back on.

ooc: someone should ask about his scars, it would make a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:41 am

Liyra started to cry a little bit, at being yelled at. (Not to meantion the prospect of loosing her new job on the first day.)

"Cai! Do you have to be so insensitive! coffie stains will come out but look at what you just did to our new employee! She was just trying to do her best is all." Lydia shouted.

OOC: in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:52 am

Cai sighed, realizing Lydia was right. He was just crying over spilled milk...or coffee for that matter. "Hey, Liyra, don't cry. I'm just being a grump, it's not your fault," he said, his tone softer now.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 am

Liyra reazed that she was crying and blushed a little before wipeing awayher tears. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to seem weak, it's just my parrents died when I was seven and the orphanage I was forced to live in was very cruel, some things just inda set me off. So anyway, how did you get those scars if you don't mind my asking." liyra said, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:14 am

Cai wasn't really fazed by liyra's story, he knew many people like that. Then Liyra asked about his scars, and he tried to stall his own story. "Um, which ones?" he asked.

ooc: just keep pressing him, he doesn't know it, but he actually wants to tell her the storys :3
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:50 pm

"Those scars! The ones on your chest. Trust me I was close enoughto see them before." She said pulling up his shirt and pointing at them; blushing because of Cai's epic smexyness. (XD That is always funny to say.)
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Cai pulled his shirt back down. "Oh, those. I, um, it's a long story," Cai said.

ooc: everyone loves his smexyness :3
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:10 pm

"And We've got time." Liyra replied quickly.

"She's right, tell us about them Cai." Lydia added, after all she was curious too.

OOC: Oh and while we're talking about Cai's epic smexy chest, Liyra is only as tall as Cai's chest (Perfect for hugging.)
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm

ooc: That's great! Everything's about the smexy chest isn't it?

bic:

"You might not- ah, who am I kidding. You'll just pressure me into telling you anyway," he started off. "So, it happened quite a few years back, before either of you two showed up. There were some bad people around then, and they started a war, trying to take control of the whole island. I had just arrived here a few months before, but I helped build an army to fight them off. Then, I learned that my... my brother, Osi, he-" Cai suddenly stopped, as if he couldn't get any words out, probably after finally saying his brother's name.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:54 pm

OOC: I guess so. XD

"What happened to your brother?" Liyra asked in soft tone that she used when talking to a wounded animals.

OOC:I think it would be best if he left the being a forever part out of the story, I meen the "Guy that can live Forever" Thing is kinda a "Elf Girl that is incapable of living forever" deterent if you know what I meen.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:33 pm

ooc: Okay *sadface* but that's the best part

bic: Cai took a deep breath and continued. "He...he joined them. I never believed it until we had a battle in Snowville," he paused again, thinking about how poorly that fight had gone for them, then continued, "But that wasn't anything after their attack on Nevermore City. I went for their leader, but he stopped me," Cai avoided using Osi's name, but it didn't matter, a few tears leaked out, "we fought right there in the Mayor's office building. It was long and we both got worn out. And then..." He stopped again, this time drawing his sword and looking at the half metal, half wood weapon, before continuing, "I managed to get the upper hand, and I killed him. I...I killed my own brother. That tore me inside, and I nearly went insane. I had myself locked in my house for a long time, staring at this d*mn sword, thinking about it all. After a while, I just shoved the thing into my chest. I thought it'd be fitting for me to die by the same hand that killed my brother, but that didn't happen. My friend finally broke inside and found me. She got me to the hospital and they saved my life. For a while, I was angry, but now I think I've done enough good to still be around, " Cai had left out that he was a forever for now, his friends didn't have to know that.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:12 pm

"I-I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Liyra said, her head drooped.

Lydia just stood there unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 pm

"Naw, I needed to say it. I haven't really talked about it in ten years. Sometimes you need to let stuff out. Now, anyone else want to share something?" Cai said looking between the two.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 pm

"Nope~ You already know about me Cai." Lydia replied.

"N-Not really, atleast I don't think so." Liyra said trying not to think about her family but starting to cry all the same; the memories rapidly comeing back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten years and I'm still working here
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next