Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten years and I'm still working here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Cai kinda just sat there for a second, shock obvious on his face. "Liyra!" he yelled, jumping up finally and running outside to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Outside there was a man standing outside of the car freaking out and looking at Liyra who was laying unconcious on the road. He turned around and saw Cai rushing out of the house, "Oh man what do I do! She just came ot of nowhere! I couldn't stop fast enough!" the man said, obviously in distress.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 pm

"Well, don't just stand there! Call an ambulance!" Cai yelled at the guy before running over to Liyra. "Come on Liyra, you'll be okay," Cai said to her even though she was obviously unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 pm

The man called for an ambulance an explained what had happened.

Liyra just layed there unconcious, a small trickle of blood comeing from the side of her head.

The amblulance soon showed up, they put a neckbrace on Liyra and strapped her onto a backboard before putting her on the gurny, then they loaded the gurney into the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Cai climbed into the back of the ambulance after they put the gurney on. "I'm her friend" Cai said to the guy who tried to make him get out and he stood there firmly so the guy gave up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:46 pm

They drove off and soon reached the hospital, where who but John is waiting.

*timeskip cause I really don't know what the medical procediure for this would be*

Liyra layed unconcious in the hospital bed with her leg raised up in a cast and a bandage around her head.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Cai was sitting in one of the chairs in the room, waiting for John to come back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:02 pm

John soon cam back and turned an X-Ray transparency sheet back light on and put some transparancies up, "Well the good news is that her injuries aren't sevire and they shouldn't even keep her in here for a week. This is where it gets strange though, We rran a catscan to check for a concussion but what we found was rather for lack of a better word strange. What we found was strange brain activity, strange because it's part of the percentage not available to normal humans. What we found is brain activity that is normally only found in casters or forevers like yourself. What the reason for this is, is unknown and we have no clue what it means. It's possible that she bay be able to cast. Thankfully this is a Hospital not a laboritory so she may be able to be discharged as soon as she waskes up so long as no complications arise." John said pointing to what he was talking about on the transparancies.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Cai nodded. "So, to clarify, her injuries won't keep her here and you think she may be a caster?" he said, making sure he understood everything.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm

"An Elf and a Caster which is unheard of. But yes her injuries shouldn't keep her here unless something happens for some unknown reason. Oh and by the way, why don't we keep the whole brain activity thing between me you and the hospital unless it turns out that she does have powers or it causes a problem ok? We don't want to worry anyone unneccsisarily and yes this includes not telling her either because she's the onle likely to freak out the most." John clarified just before Liyra started to wake up.

"Wh-Where am I?..." she mumbled.

"Nice timeing sweet heart we were just talking about you. You had an accident so you're in the hospital again." John replied
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:47 pm

"Of course, " Cai said to john about keeping it a secret. When Liyra woke up, he gave her a smile, but let John do the talking.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:02 pm

"Can I go home now?" Liyra asked bluntly.

"Yeah, sure. Let me just go and fill out the paperwork." John replied then her left the room, turning the backlight off on his way out.

Liyra layed back down and stared out the window at the water droplets on it and imgined them dancing around like she used to do as a child, She didn't even realize it when the water droplets acctually did start to dance up and down and all around on the windowpane.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Cai had leaned back in his seat and was relaxing again when something caught his eye. The waterdroplets on the window were moving differently than normal water droplets. Guess that's Skyshatter for ya he thought and leaned back again. "So...Liyra, how ya' feelin'?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:15 pm

"Huh!?" She said, and turned to Cai. the water started to slide down the window like normal as soon as her concentration was broken. "O-Oh. I'm fine." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:29 pm

"Interesting," Cai muttered, noticing the water going back to normal once Liyra stopped staring at the window. The more he thought about it, the more it seemed to make sense. She IS a caster he thought.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 pm

"Huh? Did you say something Cai?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm

"Uh, no...I didn't," Cai said.He yawned. "I wish John would get back already," he said, leaning his chair back on two legs.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 pm

"Don't do that! You'll fall!" Liyra chastized, "Anyway~ I had a dream. ...But I don't remember what it's about." Liyra said.

John soon came back with the paperwork and a wheelchair as well has the hospital bill. "You're al clear to go." John said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Cai sat forward. "Finally," he said, standing up. He glanced at Liyra, then back to John. "Hey, can I talk to you in the hallway a second?" he said in an undertone, so Liyra wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:09 pm

"Yeah sure." John replied as he followed Cai out into the hallway.

Liyra went back to playing with the water on the window, still not realizeing that the droplet were acctually danceing around.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Once they were in the hallway, Cai turned to John and said quietly, "She's a caster. A water caster, to be exact. She was making the water on the window dance. I doubt she even knew what she was doing, but I know it was her."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:20 pm

"Wow, you lucky dog. she's pretty and a water caster. But anyway that's not the point, the point is the matter of telling her, and from what I've heard from that Neko girl, what was her name again Lydia I think it was it would be best if you told her." John said before opening the door again and noticeing what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Cai frowned. "John, you know I'm not good at doing this stuff, and I only met her a few days ago!" he said, keeping his voice low so Liyra wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 pm

"Listen Cai you've known her the longest. I'm just a doctor, you're the one that has to tell her." ohn replied quietly.

"You know I can hear you two right? The big ears aren't just for show, what is it? what do you need to tell me?" Liyra said, turning over to face the door.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Cai tried to smile, but it ended up looking like bad poker face meme."Well, um...Liyra, it turns out you're a water caster as well as an elf," he said, hoping the way he put it wouldn't upset her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten years and I'm still working here
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next