Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE AWESOME SITE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOREVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

THE AWESOME SITE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOREVER Empty
PostSubject: THE AWESOME SITE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOREVER   THE AWESOME SITE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOREVER EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 pm

In a distant world called Lupella, two spirits of flame, creation and destruction, have waged an ongoing battle with eachother through the wolves of the Pheonix Wing and Dragon Wing packs. Roleplay as a wolf, and learn to control your powers.
This is a site that I started working on like, forever ago. If you join, please tell me in comments!

Fire's Wolves
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

THE AWESOME SITE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOREVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE AWESOME SITE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOREVER   THE AWESOME SITE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOREVER EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:37 am

*bump* Because I felt like it :D
Back to top Go down

THE AWESOME SITE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOREVER
Page 1 of 1