Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten years and I'm still working here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:59 pm

"Huh?... Ok one why are you acting like that's a bad thing? Two, how are you so sure?" Liyra asked, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:07 pm

"Well, elves are generally not known to have powers. Two, you were making the water on the window dance," Cai said, casting light to hid the fact that he was feeling awkward for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:12 pm

"B-But how could I make that water dance? All I was doing was imagineing like when I was a kid but I couldn't control water back then." Liyra said confused and slightly distressed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:16 pm

"Sometimes it takes a while to develop powers. You probably influenced it when you were thinking about the water dancing. try it again and you'll see," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 pm

"But I used to do that when I was a kid an nothing happened!" Liyra yelled in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:21 pm

"Liyra, sometimes it takes a while for your powers to be discovered," Cai said, repeating what he had already said before, not knowing what else to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:35 pm

"C-Can I just go home now? I want take a nap in my own bed." Liyra said
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:37 pm

"Well, you are clear to go, right John?" Cai said, turning to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 am

"Yeah you're free to go. As for the newly emerging powers I theorize that the head trauma you experienced may have caused it." John replied before carefully loading Liyra into the wheel chair.

"Head trauma? Am I going to be ok?" Liyra asked.

"Yeah, it's just a bump in the head is all." John answered.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:51 am

Cai was calling a cab while John and Liyra where talking. I'm twenty-eight and still don't have a car, he thought as he hung up the phone. "Alright, I'll take her from here," he said to John.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:59 am

After they were all loaded into the cab abd stuffs Liyra told the driver the adress.

"Oh! You meen the place that burned down?" The driver asked.

"B-Burned down?..." Liyra replied shocked.

"Yeah! Apperantly there was some electrical problems that started an attic fire. The fire squad thought they had put it out when Woosh! The whole house burst into flames again, kinda like one of those trick party candles." The Cab driver explained.

Liyra just sat there, her head spinning. That was her house that burned down and now she had no clue where to go.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:19 am

"Well, uh...Liyra, you want me to call Lydia? She might have a space you can sleep for the night," Cai said, trying not to set her off again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:21 am

Liyra sat there crying, off in her own little world.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:42 pm

"Just, take us to 24 Oaklane, please," Cai said to the cab driver before pulling out his phone and calling Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Lydia picked up, she was at the store running it as best she could. "Hi there Cai what is it? Wait, You sound like you're in a cab and what's that in the back ground? It sounds like.. crying? Cai, what's happening are you ok?" Lirya answered concerned.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:45 pm

"I'm okay. It's Liyra you should worry about. Turns out her house burned down while we were at the hospital. Do you think you can take care of her for a few days?" Cai got straight to the point, like Cai always does when he doesn't feel awkward.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:10 pm

"You know I can't Cai, I livein a one person appartment and the landloard doesn't allow extra tennants in one appartment. I'm really sorry but can't she just stay at your house?" Liyra replied senceirly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Cai sighed, "Alright, sorry to bother you," Cai said before hanging up, hoping that wouldn't seem rude.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Liyra eventually tired herself out and layed her head down in Cai's lap.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Cai found himself stroking Liyra's hair. "So, do you want to stay with me for a while until we can get you a new house, or...what would you like?" Cai asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Liyra just sorta nodded slightly and let Cai stroke her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Ill take that as a yes, Cai thought as he waited for the cab to get to his house.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Liyra had fallen asleep not much later.

OOC: Topic over or no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten years and I'm still working here
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8