Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Topic of the New Era :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

First Topic of the New Era :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Floral nodded. "OK." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:18 pm

That's when the conversation suddenly died. Jason didn't really know what to say. It was a little strange trying to get to know someone for the first time, but he wasn't just going to let this girl be by herself. "So... now that you're here in Windtown, how do you like it?" he asked, trying to start some kind of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Floral nodded. "I like it alot." she said, smiling. "It's less, crowded then where I came from." she said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:06 am

"Oh that's really cool! Where did you come from?" He asked before blinking at the girl, the thoughts running through his head about if she was even comfortable sharing that or not. "I-I mean.. if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:45 am

Floral shook her head, "I don't mind at all. I come from New York, it's pretty far from here, with humans and everything, but I like it better here." she said,
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:00 am

"New York? Wow that's awesome! I wish I could go there. I've always heard it's so cool," Jason replied, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. With some people that come to Skyshatter, the outside world was a touchy subject. He was glad he could finally talk to someone about it. "With the big.. uh.. Man, it's a fruit! Pineapple I think? The Big Pineapple?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Topic of the New Era :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2