Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Topic of the New Era :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

First Topic of the New Era :D Empty
PostSubject: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Clear skies, beautiful day, perfect temperature, moisture barely hanging in the air; today was a wonderful day! Jason was sitting in the plaza of Windtown on one of the several benches that had been put there for people's enjoyment. He sat there with his one leg crossed over his lap and his head hung back with his eyes closed as he took a deep breath in to catch a breath of fresh air. "Wow, this day is wonderful!" He shouted, not really caring who in the busy plaza had heard him. Although, as he sat there for a few more moments, he realized he heard footsteps coming towards him. Opening his eyes, he looked around to see where it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:36 pm

The source of the footsteps had been comming from a girl, not just any girl, but Floral Hendricks. A tall girl with long brown hair and blue eyes, but she had a secret. "Hi." she said, sweetly. She had just gotten here. "Can you tell me where I am? I just got here." she said, a little bit shyly.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:39 pm

As Jason's eyes finally spotted the girl, he blinked at smiled, his face turning a light shade of pink. Normally he wasn't one to really talk to people, much less girls. "Oh, um... A-Actually, you're in the middle of the Windtown plaza. It's a very nice place, isn't it?" He asked, trying to make conversation with the girl, especially if she was new. He knew that it was hard to fit in right away. Well, he didn't exactly know, but he felt like it must be hard to.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Floral nodded, "Yes, it is. Thank you for letting me know where I was, I was a little worried I was in the wrong place." she said, scratching the back of her neck. "Mind if I sit down?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:28 pm

The further approach she had given him came as quite a surprise, but all he could do was smile and shake his head. "No, you can sit," he told her cheerfully, his face only turning pinker as he scooted over on the bench to give the girl room. "So you were looking for this place?" Jason asked, referring back to her noting that she was in the correct place.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Floral smiled and sat down, nodding. "Yep. I told myself once I turned 18, I would try and find Windtown. But I couldn't find it until now, and I'm 19, I guess it's my lucky number." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:50 pm

"Oh that's cool!" Jason replied, excited for the girl's accomplishment. As he fell silent, he started to think. It was becoming a little awkward sitting there next to this girl who he had never met before. Wait.. he hadn't met her before. How could he forget to introduce himself?! "By the way, I'm Jason," He told her, turning towards her with a large grin covering his face from ear to ear as he stuck his hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Floral smiled. She nodded and shook his hand. "Thanks. I'm Floral." she said. "It took awhile, but I got it." she said. "I hear people here have... Special powers. Do you?" she asked,
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Jason simply gave her a light laugh before nodding his head. "Actually, I do. It's not really that great but it's still pretty cool." He then raised his hand and waved through the air a few times as he focused hard on what he was doing. He hadn't been able to accomplish this much, but seeing as how the nearest source of water was farther than his mental reach, he knew he had to get this right. He continued waving his hand as drops of water began to form in the air around it until he had basically created a glove of water surrounding his hand. He did it! He actually did it! Of course, his accomplishment only made him smile bigger until he looked rather goofy. "I'm a caster. I can control water."
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Floral nodded. "That's cool." she said. She stood up, and closed her eyes, then wings appeared on her back. Dark blue angel wings. "I only came here because, I'm a dark angel." she said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:17 pm

As soon as her wings appeared, the water surrounding Jason's hand dropped out of his control and spilled all over his lap and the ground. Darn it. Well, he did better than he did last time, but at the moment that didn't matter. He couldn't get over her wings for some reason. Was it because she was an angel, or because they were dark blue? "Whoa..." he muttered in shock before blinking and snapping back to reality. At the realization of his staring and complete surprise, his face suddenly turned bright red. "Oh, sorry. I-It's just I've never seen wings of that color before. T-They're.. They're really pretty."
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:22 pm

She smiled. "It's OK. Dark Angles are rare, atleast that's what I know." she said. She sat down, and left her wings there. She Looked at Jason, leaned forward, and kissed him. The world slipped under her feet as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:32 pm

The action suddenly surprised Jason more than her wings did. His eyes widened as their lips made contact, knocking him off balanced even if they were sitting down. From the shock, he fell backwards away from her until the distance made their lips part. His first thought was simply... Well, he really didn't have a first thought for quite a little bit until the excitement inside his head calmed down. "What the-" He said, still trying to clear his head. "What was that for?!" He blurted on impulse as his face burned from embarrassment, but when the words escaped his lips, he immediately regretted saying anything, hoping that she wouldn't get upset at his words.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Floral was shocked, even at herself. Tears brimmed her eyes. "I don't know." she said. "I was even surprised at it." she said, falling backwards. Her wings wiped her eyes, they were as soft as a fuzzy blanket. She looked down, sitting back down. "I have no clue what just happened." she said, forcing back tears of shock.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:51 pm

After Jason saw the tears stinging Floral's eyes, he immediately put his hand up to cover his mouth. Oh crap, now he's done it. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to sound that harsh! Please, don't cry! Please don't cry.." he responded hoping to try to make the girl feel better. The last thing he wanted to do was make a girl cry, otherwise he'd feel like a jerk forever. "Just don't worry about it. Things like that happen... I guess."
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:04 am

Floral shook her head, wiping tears from her eyes. "No, it wasn't you, it was me. I've just been very emotional lately." she said. "I won't. I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting it." She softly said, her voice comming back. "Oh, hey, Jason? Watch this." she said, bringing out her flute which she kept with her at all times. She saw a few birds in the trees, and she played 'Ode to Joy', and the birds fell silent, as if they were watching.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Jason quickly glanced up as the noise he had been hearing in the background this whole time came to a quick silence. Everything seemed still and calm as Floral played her flute which amazed Jason, bringing yet another grin on his face. "Whoa, that's so cool!" he said softly as to not scare away the birds, but they looked too zoned into what Floral was playing to notice if he had said anything or not. It was definitely an amazing sight. She really had a way with animals... well, at least birds.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Floral blushed. "Thanks. I do it alot. Once, a few baby deer even came out." she said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:06 pm

"That's amazing!" he replied, staring in pure amazement at this girl. It was so weird how they kind of seemed to connect, even though they just met. Jason hadn't really had many friends in this place, but she really seemed to open up to him and surprisingly, he felt rather comfortable around her. The only thing was that he felt kind of dumb with only the ability to control water... sort of. She seemed to be able to do everything. Life just wasn't fair sometimes. "I wish I could do something like that..." he muttered, his thoughts wandering to his dreams of one day finally controlling his powers.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Floral watched, and while she saw Jason looking at his hands, she saw alot of water flying into the air, dancing around in a gorgeous pattern. "Jason! look!" she said, staring at the water, her eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:16 pm

ooc: careful. You're kinda g-modding a little bit x3

Suddenly the sound of Floral's voice snapped Jason back to reality, the water above his head immediately falling back to the earth, soaking him once again with a nice little splash. "Gah! Dang it!" He shouted, slamming his fists down onto his lap. "I didn't even know I was doing anything, and when the second I try to focus again, I lost control of it! I swear, this ability just wants to make a fool out of me..."
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 pm

ooc: whoops. -.-

ic: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to soak you." she said. "Try practicing more. I surely didn't just start out and become an expert at playing the flute." she said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:27 pm

ooc: it's all good :D

Jason shook his head. "No, it wasn't your fault. You didn't do anything wrong. It was me. I'm just being dumb is all," He said as he forced a smile onto his face, but it was clear that he was still upset. "The only problem is that I have been practicing. I practice almost every day and I just can't seem to get it. My mom said it was because of my age, but there are so many other casters out there who seem to be perfect with their element and they're the same age as me.. perhaps younger."
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Floral shook her head. "Don't think like that!" she said. "Try not to focus on water-casting, and on how you can't get it, looking up at the sky, watch it, and still not think about it." she said. "Did that make sense?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Jason nodded as he tried to make himself happy again. He wasn't going to get so upset with someone else there. He didn't want to make her upset again. As a matter of fact, that was the last thing he wanted to do. [color=teal]"Yeah, that makes sense. I'll try it again later. It might help, but right now I don't think I could focus... or not focus enough," He said with a slight laugh. In all honesty, he just wanted to sit there and relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Topic of the New Era :D   First Topic of the New Era :D Empty

Back to top Go down

First Topic of the New Era :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next