Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE Empty
PostSubject: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:33 am

The day was slowly coming to an end as the sun fell behind the mountains just off in the distance from Nevermore City. It's hue glistening with oranges and purples as the sun's last rays lit the earth. It was a beautiful sunset that almost everyone in the city marveled at... Everyone except Kiyan. The young man sat on a bench just outside of an apartment complex with an apple in his hand, his dull eyes rolling aimlessly in all directions as he tried to find something to do to cure his boredom. In this town, there wasn't too much to do, but if he was going to be stuck in his hell-hole, he might as well make use of it and have some fun. With a heavy sigh of defeat, Kiyan slumped down on the bench so that his rear-end was hanging off the seat and his back was hunched in such a way that it fit the curve of the bench as it morphed from the back to the seat. "Someone give me something to do!" He cried out, not caring who heard him. Anyone would be better than no one.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:50 pm

ooc: I give you the gift of a post!

bic: Tala had left her house in Windtown early that morning and made it to Nevermore by about noon. She had spent most of the rest of the day in the mall, trying to get acquainted with the human world again. She was now exploring the rest of the city before she had to shift into some type of animal for the night. Like most people in the city, she stopped to watch the sunset, if only for a moment. At this point, she was outside of Kiyan's apartment complex, just in time to hear him shout. She jumped, startled, and looked at the boy, wondering if that's how normal people behave, or if he needed to see a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:15 pm

After shouting without a single care in the world, Kiyan ended up seeing the girl just a short distance away jump from surprise. He glanced at her and could only stifle a laugh at her shock. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" He asked her with a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Tala tried to make herself appear emotionless, like her mother had taught her, but she still had an air of fear about her. "I was just wondering, do most people act like that, or are you in need of a doctor?" she blurted out exactly what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:54 am

The vampire suddenly stopped and gave her a look of slight confusion before his expression quickly changed to that of disbelief. This girl didn't look any older than maybe 10 or 11 and she had the guts to ask him if he needed to see a doctor? He wasn't crazy. Letting out a hmph before returning back to how he was originally sitting, he finally answered the young girl. "All people act like this, didn't you know? It's normal customs!" He told her with a slight smile on his face. If she honestly didn't know anything about society, he was going to have some fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:03 am

"Really? Then why are you the first person I've seen that's done that?" she asked, seeming to be sincerely confused.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:49 pm

He stopped, a little taken aback by her reply. Although, as soon as the expression appeared, it was replaced with one of annoyance. Was he really going to have to deal with this girl? "You see, I am a very unique person. I have my own rules. No one tells me what to do or how to act so that's why I can do those types of things, okay?" He growled as he turned back to face the girl directly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:51 pm

"You have your own rules? That's very interesting. But most people that act like that are said to need a doctor," she said, obviously mocking him now.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Now Kiyan glared at her with his bright red eyes. She was just being a nuisance now and she felt like she could push his buttons. She should know better than to talk to strangers that way. "Look, kid. I don't know where you came from or who you belong to, but why don't you just go crying back to your mommy like a good little girl and give me some peace before I rip your head off?"

ooc: sorry D: I'm only here to post. I'm visiting my grandparents ;u;
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:33 pm

"You're the one who want 'Something to do'," Tala said, making quotes with her fingers and ignoring the real threat.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Kiyan just rolled his eyes. "Since when did you suddenly become so brave? Don't you know how dangerous it is to talk to strangers?" He asked her with a legitimate curiosity. "Or is your mother just stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:09 am

"Talking to strangers is the only way you meet people," she responded immediately to his second question, almost not hearing the last part. She paused, running over what she heard in her mind. A spark of anger began to grow inside her as she looked Kiyan directly in the eye. "What was that last part you said?" she asked, wanting to make sure she had heard him right before she tried to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:22 am

The look she gave the vampire didn't really seem to phase him. He had dealt with worse in the past. Instantly his sarcasm kicked in. "Oh did that strike a nerve? You must really care about your mother," he said in a mocking tone before chuckling at himself. It was always interesting to watch how little kids react to petty insults that were usually heard in day-to-day life as a 19 year old. That's what made Kiyan laugh so hard. But as he watched her, there was something about her that was making him feel oddly uncomfortable. He wasn't going to let down his guard...or at least what he had of one.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:33 am

"Oh, you think it's funny do you?" she said, emotionless now, the way she was before the attack. Then she lunged at him, turning into a wolf as she did so and going straight for the throat.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:40 am

As soon as he saw the girl wolf thing coming, he instantly ducked out of the bench, which was rather easy to do with the way he had been sitting there that entire time, barely dodging the wolf as it flew right for him. As soon as he was able to get his footing, he stood up from behind Tala and looked at her with a concerning stare. "I knew there was something weird about you. You're a freakin' shapeshifter!" He then smiled again. At least he would have some fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:43 am

Note to self. Lunging don't work she thought as she started to circle. "Well, took you long enough to figure out," she said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:55 am

"Me? Alright fair enough. But you have to have people manners," he responded. If you don't know how people act, I can guarantee you that they don't like others turning into wolvesand attacking them. Its not polite." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:16 am

OOC: I'm on standby if ever you need Leo to come in.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:24 am

"Well, when you insult my mother like that, I can't let you slide," Tala said, still circling the vampire, her face set into a snarl.

ooc: I assumed you'd just jump in at some point anyway xD
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:54 pm

"A small insult like that set you off? Ha!" he responded with a laugh. "I don't care who you are, but you have got to get used to it. This is the real world. It's not going to feed you candycanes and lollipops. Get over yourself." He leaned closer to her face as she had come around d to the front of him in her circling. He wasn't going to just be completely careless, but he couldn't let her think he was afraid. She was a little kid for goodness sake.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Leo had gone for a walk for some obscure reason (that will probably be edited in later) when he saw what appeared to be a wolf and a vampire fighting, he was about to walk off an leave it be when something caught his attention. "Wait... that wolf smells like... Only ten and already getting into fights, and with a vampire too. Well I better go break it up. before someone gets hurt." Leo said to himself before walking up to them. "I wouldn't do that if I were you; either of you." Leo said calmly but with athority, he was in his human form.

OOC: Kiyan can be a little punk or whatever if you want.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Tala was about to lunge at Kiyan's face when she heard a familiar voice. She flattened her ears and continued circling, now puffing out her fur to make herself look bigger. What are you doing here dad? she growled telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 pm

"I was takeing a walk but now I'm here to see the neither of you get hurt." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Kiyan paused to look at the man interjecting in this little "fight." To him, it wasn't really a fight-- it was more of a dispute-- but he guessed it didn't look good on the outside. As he looked at Leo he had missed Tala's reaction, but the way he had spoken again without being talked to made the vampire realize they were talking. Stupid Shaprshifters.. he thought as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "You here to control this thing?" He asked Leo while motioning to Tala.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:43 pm

"I'm trying not to be violent but call that girl a thing or insult her mother once more and I shall hurt you." Leo replied with the same tone that he had used to interject in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE   POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE Empty

Back to top Go down

POST IN THE TOPIC SOMEONE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next