Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 am

Storm nodded and ran off to get water. Lupa sat down next to Leo. Her head hurt to much to talk, let alone use telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:23 am

Leo gently took Lupas head and layed it against his chest and held her there so she wouldn't have to struggle to sit up straight.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Storm came into the room with two glasses of water. "Aww, don't you guys look cute?" he said in a mocking manner, then turned serious, "now drink your water." Lupa sighed, taking her glass and pulling away from Leo so she could drink it without problems.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Leo drank his water and started to feel better. "I'm really sorry Storm." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Lupa was also starting to feel better, but she still didn't speak, this time because she didn't feel like it. Storm frowned. "Why would you be sorry?...Oh, I see, this is all your fault then?" he said, the last part angrily.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Leo flinched as if he were being phisically lashed out at and lowered his head. "Yes, it's my fault. Please don't put any blame on Lupa, I was the one that dragged her into it. I will leave if that is what you want, I will leave and not bother you two again." Leo said ashamedly, he was not sure if he was wholly to blame but his motives were clear; he did not want to see Lupa blamed for any of this.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Lupa smacked him across the face. "Sometimes you can be a real idiot." she said, "I'm as much to blame as you are, okay? We're both equally responsible for whatever the heck happened and I won't let anyone think otherwise. Got it?"

Storm was still frowning, but he didn't seem as angry as before. "Well, at least you're both being responsible for your actions," he said, a small bit of pride possibly detectable in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Leo hugged Lupa, his hangover quickly clearing. "I'm sorry Lulu. I just didn't want Storm to blame you for any of what happened, I didn't want him to look at you with dissapointment." Leo said as he layed her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 am

She let him hug her. "You shouldn't worry about that, Elly. I can handle someone being disappointed in me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:36 am

Leo blushed a little, his head finaly cleared enough to understand what Lupa had just called him, "I'm just worried about you is all, for all we know we could have done something really stupid and embarassing. I was just trying to protect you, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't even try." Leo responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.   Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh, well here's your topic Lupa. I don'texactly know what to call it though.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2