Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lupa's Nightmare Revised

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Lupa's Nightmare Revised Empty
PostSubject: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 am

The fire was burning powerfully, hot. The house was falling apart, but the family was still there, a man, woman, and two young girls. The father said something, but the youngest daughter couldn't understand. As she looked up at her father, the scene changed. Now she was the mother, looking down on her daughter and younger brother. Her husband stood next to her, and she could tell he wouldn't last much longer. The fire raged all around them, but she could see an opening, just big enough for the daughter to get through to the outside. "Tala, go!" She said, but the girl didn't move. Leo fell onto Lupa and as she caught him, she started crying. "Tala, get out of here, NOW," Tala still wouldn't move, but Storm was now pushing the girl towards the only exit. But they were too late, the Fire roared and the roof of the house gave way, crushing them all. And Lupa screamed, not for her pain or her death, but because she hadn't been able to save her family.

Lupa was still screaming and crying when she woke up, no doubt waking everyone else in the immediate area as well.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:11 pm

In an instant Leo was there holding his wife, he layed her head on his chest and stroked her head gently. "Shh.. Shh.. It's ok. It was only a bad dream Lupa. Come on Lulu, I'm here now. You can calm down now sweetheart." Leo said soothingly to try and get her to relax.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:13 pm

When she heard Leo's voice, she relaxed. "Yeah, it was just a dream...you're still alive," she muttered, hugging him tightly, as if she was afraid that letting him go would cause him to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 pm

"Do you want to talk about it? I can stay up with you tonight if your scared ok." Leo said smiling so as to reassure her.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 pm

"It's...I'm fine," she said, trying to put herself back together, but it didn't work, and she started sobbing again as she told Leo about the dream, "It was like the day my parents died...but then it changed, and WE were the parents. I tried to get Tala out, but...but the roof...it caved in...and...we all died." She buried her head deeper into Leo's chest as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:43 pm

"It's ok Lupa, it was just a dream. Just because something happened in the past doesn't mean it's going to happen again and if it does I'll protect everyone ok." Leo said reassuringly.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:52 pm

"But Leo...it was a...a fire..." she trailed of into more tears.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:56 pm

"I don't care. I'll save all of you." Leo said, not including the part about even if it costs him his life.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:08 pm

She just continued to hug him, eventually falling asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Leo gave Lupa a kiss and then got under the covers and lied down with her. "Don't worry. I won't leave you tonight." Leo whispered.

Ooc: reminds me of hunger games a little.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:23 pm

ooc: A tiny bit, maybe

Lupa seemed to smile as she heard Leo's words, even though she was actually asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Leo smiled and pulled the covers up to keep them both warm. "I love you so much." Leo said smiling before dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare Revised   Lupa's Nightmare Revised Empty

Back to top Go down

Lupa's Nightmare Revised
Page 1 of 1