Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lupa's Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:38 pm

The fire was burning powerfully, hot. The house was falling apart, but the family was still there, a man, women, and two young girls. "Get out of here Ashley, keep your sister safe!" the man yelled, and the older girl protested, "But Father I-""Enough, get out of here"He yelled, shoving them through a space just big enough for them to get through. Ashley pulled her little sister along, trying to quiet the crys and screams that emitted from the five-year-old. Suddenly, there was a huge roar, and a blazing limb fell down on the two. Ashley pushed her sister ahead of her, and the limb hit Ashley across the back, trapping her beneath the branches. The other girl stopped, but Ashley yelled at her, "Run Anna, get out of here!" "Ashley, no!"Anna cried, tears streaming down her young face. "Go!"Ashley yelled,and passed out. Anna ran, screaming and crying, away from the scene.

Lupa woke up, still screaming. Storm was watching her. Someone was banging on the door. Lupa was in a kind of shock, so she didn't answer. She knew she had seen the past, the day she met her second mother, Asheen. So my name is Anna. How did I not know that? she thought, puzzled. Whoever was at the door wouldn't give up, and the door would soon break down under the pounding it was taking. Someone really wanted in.

Ooc: Okay, someone needs to play whoever's knocking on the door. Use one of your characters please. It'd be good if whoever your character is already knows Lupa.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:26 pm

It was Hikari. "Are you ok?!" she said.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Lupa

Lupa

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:28 pm

"Huh? oh," She said, standing up and opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:38 pm

"Lupa!" Hikari exclaimed. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? What was that screaming?!"
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:39 pm

"I'm fine. I was just having a bad dream," Lupa said.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:42 pm

"Oh... I'm just glad that you're ok." Hikari said, releived. "I just came back from a party. Since you wern't there, I brought you some cheesecake."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:45 pm

"Oh, thanks. Would you like to come in for a minute?" Lupa said, opening the door wide enough for her to come in.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:46 pm

"Why not." She said, stepping in.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Storm growled when Hikari stepped in. "Oh, be quiet ,you," Lupa said to her wolf, and led Hikari into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Hikari put the cheesecake on Lupa's counter. "So what was this dream about?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:11 pm

"I'm not exactly sure,"lupa said, and took a bite of the cake.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:19 pm

"Do you remember anything?" She asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:25 pm

"I think it was about when I was little. My parents died in a house fire, I think my past was coming back to me," Lupa said.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:05 pm

"You're parents died when you were a child?" Hikari said. "That must have been hard for you."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 pm

"I was 5. then my foster mother Asheen found me. This is the first flash-back I've had of it in a while," Lupa said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lupa's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Nightmare   Lupa's Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Lupa's Nightmare
Page 1 of 1