Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I really need to stop randomly poofing for long periods of time...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

I really need to stop randomly poofing for long periods of time... Empty
PostI really need to stop randomly poofing for long periods of time...

So yeah, basically I'm back after what? A month? I'm really sorry I've neglected to get on and I swear I'll change that. I swear it. Because this isn't the first time I've done this, either. And I'm really, really, REALLY sorry about it.

But anyway, I'm on again, and I'm gonna be a lot more active and post a lot more.

I promise.

-Jewell
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I really need to stop randomly poofing for long periods of time... :: Comments

Well thank you, Jewl. To be honest i was starting to worry.
I'm just glad you're back :D soooo... welcome back :D

I really need to stop randomly poofing for long periods of time...

Page 1 of 1