Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dementia still needs a guy because Night decided to kill Luke off D8 Bad Night, bad >:C :p (yay long title :D)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

Dementia still needs a guy because Night decided to kill Luke off D8 Bad Night, bad >:C :p (yay long title :D) Empty
PostSubject: Dementia still needs a guy because Night decided to kill Luke off D8 Bad Night, bad >:C :p (yay long title :D)   Dementia still needs a guy because Night decided to kill Luke off D8 Bad Night, bad >:C :p (yay long title :D) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Name: Dementia

Appearance: left side of my Avi pic

Personality: shy, sweet, quiet, usually only confides to her butterfly

How you would act towards your significant other: shy at times but almost always open to them

Why you want a significant other: she be lonely D8
Back to top Go down

Dementia still needs a guy because Night decided to kill Luke off D8 Bad Night, bad >:C :p (yay long title :D)
Page 1 of 1