Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miyu Usinagi (because frankly this is long overdue)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Miyu Usinagi (because frankly this is long overdue) Empty
PostSubject: Miyu Usinagi (because frankly this is long overdue)   Miyu Usinagi (because frankly this is long overdue) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:51 am

Name: Miyu Usinagi ( みゅ うしなぎ ) No I don't care that it translates to Miyu The Nagi Cattle I thought the name sounded pretty when I originally came up with it.

Appearance: Young: https://i.servimg.com/u/f82/17/49/53/68/alexis10.png (mind you this was never finished as far as I know.) Older: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/16/65/56/55/miyu_o10.jpg

Personality: Well She's 3 so that's to be determined but as a basis kind yet shy due to bullying

Parents: Lydia Usinagi and Cai Kokiri

Siblings?: Leyla Kokiri

History: Well she' 3 she doesn't exactly have one but she tends to get bullied because of what she is unfortunately what she is, is also the reason no one believes that she's being bullied except for her family.

What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Demon, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or Forever): Neko/Forever (this was approved and deemed reasonable by the founder of the website with some conditions

Choose Elemental Power (For Casters,Forevers, and Fairies): N/A

Evil or Good?: Good
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Miyu Usinagi (because frankly this is long overdue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyu Usinagi (because frankly this is long overdue)   Miyu Usinagi (because frankly this is long overdue) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 am

approved! (OMIGOD I AM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN SO BUSY AND HAVENT BEEN ON *hops off to continue topic*)
Back to top Go down

Miyu Usinagi (because frankly this is long overdue)
Page 1 of 1