Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Already?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:00 am

*tis gonna be a place-skip :3*

Korari was sitting in Syra Forest where Jasmine had originally told him that she was preganant. It irritated him greatly that she had made the decisions she did, but it had been quite a while since he last saw her: more for his sake than hers, but it meant that she's only closer to actually having the stupid baby.

OOC: dun worry! I love babehs D:
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Suddenly, Korari's phone went off. In it was a message from Jasmine, stating: At the hospital. Scared to death. Oh btw, the baby's coming. Just though u would want to know, u can come if u wanted to. Kthanxbai.

It was time.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:40 pm

OOC: korari nao haz a majikul fone dat only apeers wen sum1 needz him :3 until now..

Korari studied the message for what seemed like forever before finally he growled and threw the phone as far as he could. It had quickly vanished out of site before he heard a loud crack of it smashing to pieces after hitting a tree. Why would he want to go see a baby that he didn't even want? With a loud sigh, he ran his finger through his hair and paced back and forth between two trees trying to make a decision. But then again.. there was that promise that he had made... Ah, screw the promise. I don' t care anymore... He thought. "But I do need to be there. Maybe Nina could look after the kid or something when needed. Or I could just kill him or her. That sounds nice too..." He muttered, thinking aloud before he took off towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:05 am

Jasmine laid in the hospital bed, bitting her lip anxiously. She felt the baby kick and looked around, hoping Korari would show soon.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:19 am

In only a few minutes, Korari burst through the doors of the hospital and ran up to the receptionist's desk. "I'm looking for Jasmine Anderson. She came in here in labor."

The receptionist was sitting in a large chair staring at a computer screen. Without saying a word, she held up an index finger to him before she continued typing.

Korari blinked at the woman before snatching her up by the front of her shirt. "Show me where she is, D**nit!"

The receptionist looked at him with fear in her eyes. Looking back at the computer screen, her eyes searched it frantically. "Uh.. Um.. She's in room 413."

Without saying a word, he let go of her and headed up the stairs. Within a few minutes, he finally made it to the room and walked in. "Jasmine, are you okay?" He asked as he moved to the side of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 am

Jasmine sighed in relief, as she grab Korari's hand. " Thank God you're here." She gasped in pain and lurched forward. " And to answer. Your. Question. No, no I'm not." She gasped again.

OOC: Time skip? :3
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 am

OOC: sure :3 ...and then the doctors rushed in, magic happened, and TA-DAAAAA!! The miracle of life! :DD

Korari, throughout the whole birth, sat quietly by Jasmine's side trying to keep himself calm. It would only be a matter of time before all of this was over. He'd live his own life, Jasmine wouldn't have any worries, the baby would be gone... *lolnotrly. has no clue what else to put....*
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 am

Jasmine finally held that baby to her chest. " It's a boy.. What do you wanna name him, Korari?" She asked softly, smiling with tired eyes and a lazy expression.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:02 am

He suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when Jasmine spoke. Looking up at her, his eyes settle on the baby resting in her arms. After a few moment's thought, he shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me. What name do you think suits him?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:37 am

Jasmine's smiled widened. "Perhaps Alex suits him?" She mused. "Alex Ramsey Usanoga." She whispered to the child. "Welcome to your life, darling." She gently kissed him on the head, closing her eyes as a single tear escaped.

Paisley darted into the room, panting. "Sis! My God, I've been running all over this hospital trying to find your room!" She exclaimed in exasperation. Seeing the baby, her gazed softened. "Am I late?" She whispered, walking over to her sister. Jasmine laughed. "No, you are fine." Paisley smiled at the baby. " Hello sweety, welcome to life." She murmured. "No refunds."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:29 pm

"Hmph," Korari replied with a grin on his face. "No refunds, huh?" That's what you think. "That's true..."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Paisley looked up and laughed. "Well, it's true isn't it?" She thought back to her parents for a moment the blinked away the memory. " You must be Korari." The dude that knocked my sister up. She smiled walking up to him, reaching out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 pm

he looked up at Paisley for a second with a raised eyebrow before shaking her hand. "Yes, and you must be... er.." Now that he thought about it, Jasmine never really talked about her personal life... not that he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Now it was Paisley's turn to raise an eyebrow. " Paisley Anderson." She forced a smile, even though she was annoyed that.. What? That she wasn't talked about? Sure! " Jasmine's little sister."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 pm

"Oh, hello," He responded with a slight grin. "It's nice to meet you."

Suddenly the door to the hospital room opened up to yet another visitor but this time Nina walked in. "There you are, Korari," She said in a straight voice. "I've been looking all over for you."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Paisley frowned. " And I wanted to be the only one to dramatically run into the hospital at the last minute. Darn." She sighed.

Jasmine ignored her sister and looked up at Nina. " Hello.." She gave Korari a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Korari looked from Paisley to Jasmine to Nina. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay home," He growled.

"What? And miss seeing my nephew? Why would I do that?" She then smiled, her mood changing in an instant as she walked over to Jasmine's side. "He's so cute! What's his name?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Jasmine smiled. " Alex." She told Nina.

Paisley stepped sat on the reclining chair across for the bed.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 pm

"Alex?" She repeated. "It fits him nicely." She told her softly with a reassuring smile. With a soft sigh, she turned around to face Korari before putting her lips next to his ear. "Don't get rid of him, please. If you're still following that promise, you won't do it. It's not like you can't leave, anyway." She whispered so that Paisley and Jasmine couldn't hear her.

Korari listened to his sister for a second before a deep growl escaped his throat. "Just go home, Nina. I'll be there shortly."

"Fine," She responded. "Bye, Jasmine. I'll see you later." Nina finally waved and walked back out the door and exited the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Jasmine waved back with her free hand. " Goodbye Nina." She looked around and caught Korari's gaze. Smiling softly, she closed her eyes and began to sleep.

Paisley, after a moment, sighed deeply. " She's had a long day." She murmured, before standing up. " I think I should go now. Nice meeting you, Korari." She walked to the door. as Paisley rested her hand on the doorknob, she spun around slowly. " Make sure.. Make sure to take care of my sister. She's all I got." Shrugging nonchalantly, she casually left the room before Korari could reply.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:45 pm

ooc: topic over already?? D: Kay~ so... all that's left now in this is for them to die, right??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Already?   Time Already? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Already?
Page 1 of 1