Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Paige blinked. She hadn't realized her eyes were filling with water, and were about to flood over. She vigorously blinked them away, and when one rolled down her cheek, she used her magic to evaporate it. "Nothing." She flashed him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:11 am

"Are you suuure?" He asked, elongating the word 'sure'. He didn't want to make her upset. "Because you don't seem like it."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 pm

She almost snapped at him angrily, but realizing he cared enough to ask, she simply smiled. "I'm finnnne." She said, copying the way he stretched the word. She jumped up and managed to throw the melting ice cream cone into the trash cone without looking. "Come on, let's finish our tour." She told him, reaching her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Nathan blinked at her hand but quickly obeyed. "Alright," He replied, throwing away the rest of his cotton candy before grabbing onto her hand and following her.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 pm

She walked a few steps before realizing she was still holding his hand. She was about to pull away, but she kind of enjoyed his hand in hers. As long as it was just friendly and nothing more, then she was fine. "Alright. Where do you want to go next?" She asked calmly, glancing around and thinking of directions and what not in her head.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Nathan thought about it for a moment, completely forgetting he was holding her hand. "Um, I don't know. Wherever you want to go. I don't know my way around now, do I?" He replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Paige smirked an rolled her eyes jokingly. "Leave all the decisions up to me, why don't cha?" She mumbled. Thinking for a moment, she spoke at last. "Now, my favorite places consist of water based areas, but there's also the carnival. Or the Caster Grounds." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2