Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) Empty
PostSubject: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Mika wandered around the forest, trying to find Scar. She could now walk around without running into something at every step. She had not seen Scar for a couple of days, which was unusual.

Last edited by Akira~Scar~Mika on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Osi wandered around the woods. He was also looking for Scar.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm

(OOC: ahiofheogihj Benjamin needs to come before I shoot- ... *innocent face* :3)
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:24 pm

OOC: Benjamin HAS ARRIVED :D

Suddenly there was a soft flapping noise as Benjamin landed on the ground of the woods. He glanced around before he saw Mika and Osi. "What's going on here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm

"Scar's gone! I think he may be dead.." She replied sadly.

Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 pm

"Oh really?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at the lonely girl. "So he's never coming back?" This peeked his interest for Mika was only a mere human. Quickly, he folded up his wings before they slowly vanished into his back. With that, he walked up behind Mika with a grin on his face.

OOC: I feel like he's going to raep her or something... o.o;;;
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 pm

(OOC: LOL. xD)

Mika nodded slowly. She noticed how close he was to her.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Just in case, the grin turned into a semi-sincere smile. "Well how about you come live with me then? I can help you out while he's gone. You know, since you're blind and all." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Mika knew she wouldn't be able to live without anyone taking care of her. "Okay." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Perfect! He then gently wrapped one arm around her shoulders. "Wonderful! I'm sure you'll enjoy living with me." He told her with the slightest hint of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Mika tilted her head down. She kept herself from crying, he had remembered her of Scar.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 pm

He suddenly looked down at her, raising his eyebrows. "What's wrong now?" He asked in an irritated tone. Maybe he was getting himself into more trouble than it was worth.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Mika tilted her head up to where she knew he face was. "N-Nothing." She replied, trying to fake a smile.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 pm

"Mhmm..." He responded, unconvinced. "There's something wrong. Not that I really want to know, but I'm not going to have you crying or upset around me." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Mika nodded. "I won't." She said.

(OOC: New topic in his house? C: )
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:23 pm

"Good." Almost instantly, Benjamin's wings popped back out of his back and spread out wide. With a slight smirk on his face, he swept Mika up off her feet and into his arms. "You better hold on tight. We're going for a ride." Suddenly he jumped off the ground as his black wings began to lift them off the ground. In seconds, they were flying away to his house.

OOC: sure!! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)   Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scar's gone?! D: *Evil peeps only* (Hehe.. time for Benjamin to take Mika in as a slave. /shot)
Page 1 of 1