Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly's and Jake's Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

Lilly's and Jake's Date Empty
PostSubject: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Jake knocked on Lilly's door. "Hello?" he called.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Who you love : Jake

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:48 am

Lilly opened the door and gave Jake a hug and started to laugh. "Oh, I can't wait, come on in. Zack isn't here tonight so it is just us. Just be yourself and relax be the nice, smart, funny, cute guy I know! Zack isn't mad at you and he won't hurt you he just didn't know. I hadn't told him yet so he was surprised. But thanks for showing up!!"
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:50 pm

"You,re welcome Lilly," Jake laughed. "I was just hanging out with my friend Luna," said Jake.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:46 pm

"Your friend Luna? Cool. So what do you want to eat? I will make something for you."
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:08 pm

"Simple," he said. "Could you please get me a peanut butter sandwich?" he asked. "For our next date, maybe we ought to go to the diner. Then neither of us have to cook," he said.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:32 pm

"Well I don't mind cooking. You cook too? That would be cool. Peanutbutter sandwhich coming up!" Lilly gave Jake a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:33 pm

"Cooking isn't a girls-only job," Jake grinned. "I mostly do desserts. Pudding, cakes, cupcakes. I can make them themed too," he added.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:00 am

"I know it's not I just have never met a man who cooks! I think that it is cool."
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 am

"Yeah. Most boys don't cook, but those that do are the best," he said.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Lilly went into the kitchen made a PB Sandwhich and went back into the living room. She sat down on the couch and faced Jake. "So you think that guys that can cook are better than girls?" She scooted toward Jake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's and Jake's Date   Lilly's and Jake's Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilly's and Jake's Date
Page 1 of 1