Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants to date Cai?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Who wants to date Cai? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to date Cai?   Who wants to date Cai? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Name:Cai Kokiri

Age:16 or 17 (I don't know my own character's age! how sad is that?)

Appearance:Who wants to date Cai? Cai11

Personality:Natural leader, friendly to everyone unless they give him a reason to dislike them. Unfortunately, he can be an idiot about many things (to find out more, look over some past topics with characters such as Lucy and Neyomi involved ^^), and his temper sometimes gets out of hand. He also tends to be blunt in giving bad news.

How you would act towards your significant other:protective & loving, but not overly so.

Why you want a significant other: He needs someone that's not just a friend by his side. Also, I believe he's had enough time to recuperate from the death of Mika, and it's time for him to move on.

Please note, the first date will have to wait until AFTER the Quest, as Cai is currently on an uncharted island.

Also, I would appreciate it if you (whoever decides their charrie is right for Cai) to be active and know a little about his background.
Back to top Go down

Who wants to date Cai?
Page 1 of 1