Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* Empty
PostSubject: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Nathan smiled as he looked up at the cool afternoon sun. It was the day just after he moved to this place and he was off to find Paige for that tour she had promised him. With a cool and confident look, he strode up to the door of her house/apartment/thing and rang the doorbell in hopes that she would be home.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Paige was still in her pajamas when she went to open the door. Her hair was down and in a super curly mess and her face was makeupless. She opened the door casually and saw Nathan. "Nathan! God.. Dangit! What are you doing here?!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Nathan leaned against the door frame with a large grin on his lips. "Oh so that's what you look like without the mask on. You're rather beautiful, I must say. Anyway, I'm here for that tour, remember? The one you promised me yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Paige felt her cheeks warm up. "Shut up, hot-head." She growled. Paige walked back into the house and left Nathan at the door.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 am

He blinked as she left. "I was only giving her a compliment.." he muttered to himself as he waited for her to return.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 am

Foot steps could be heard as Paige trudged up the stairs of her house.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 am

Nathan sighed as he continued to wait. "Hey, mind if I come in?" He called up to her as he took a step into the house.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:38 am

"Whatever!" Paige called from upstairs. She walked into her room and slammed the door. "Just don't steal anything!!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 am

He slowly walked in and looked around the first took he entered. It was the living room and in near one wall was a small couch. He then plopped down onto the sofa and started to relax
"Don't worry! I won't!"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:57 am

About ten minutes later, Paige ran down the stairs. To save time, she left her hair unstraighted and curly. She was dressed in skinny jeans and a leather jacket, with her signature hat thats in the.. Signature. She smiled once she saw Nathan on the couch. Sneaking up behind him, she used ice to freeze her hands.. Then she grabbed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:07 am

He gasped as soon as her hands made contact with his skin and jumped off the couch before turning.to face Paige. When it registered in his head that with was her, he grinned slightly. "Oh, you like to play that way, huh?" He immediately grabbed her ice-cold hands as tight as he could and smirked. Suddenly his hands started growing hot to where they felt like they were burning.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 am

She screamed and tried to pull away. Usually she controlled water with her hands because it was simpler to focus on. She twitched her finger and water squirted in Nathan's face.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:28 am

As soon as he was hit in the face, Nathan let go and coughed for some of the water had gotten into his nose and mouth. When he was done with his fit, he grinned stupidly at her. "So you control water? That's pretty cool." Suddenly he snapped and lifted his finger. Floating above it was a small flame dancing around. "If you.haven't noticed, I control fire."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:06 am

Paige smirked. "And how did I not fit that together?" She laughed. "Anyway, if you're done tried to cook my hands, then I suppose we should start that tour, right hot-head?" She asked, her grin growing.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 pm

"Hot-head?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms. "That's a new one. And I wasn't trying to cook your hands... only warm them up so they wouldn't be so cold." He laughed. "But yes, on with that tour!"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:37 am

Paige frowned as she walked outside the door. "Thats weird, because I specifically remember you saying 'Oh, you like to play that way, huh?' not 'Here, let me warm up your hands. They're cold!'" She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 pm

Nathan, as he walked out the door behind her, rolled his eyes. "Okay, I didn't actually say that I wasn't trying to cook your hands, but that wasn't my intention. Why would I want to do that anyway? You're too pretty to mess up."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:12 pm

Paige almost blushed, and she couldn't have that, so she playfully pushed Nathan back. "Flirting with your tour guide is strictly off limits. Now, please keep your hands feet and objects in the vehicle at all time, and don't feed the animals." She listed off, trying to keep a straight face as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:15 pm

"Oh, come on now! This tour has to be interesting somehow," He replied, trying to be funny as they continued walking. "Because I was really looking forward to feeding the animals."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Paige shrugged and shook her head. "Sorry, I don't know any loopholes. I guess you just have go one day incomplete. Sorry." She grinned and walked away.

OOC: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:35 am

Ooc: sure :3

"One time-skip later..." said the narrator.in a loud voice.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 am

The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* Muchmuchmuchlater

Page walked over to a park bench strawberry ice cream in hand, and threw herself into the metal seat. She winced as her feet made contact with the ground. "God, my feet haven't hurted this bad since I tried out for track." She shook her head, followed by a laugh and then a longing sigh. "Not my best choice, by the way." She told Nathan, not even going through the trouble of looking up to see if he was actually there.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:24 pm

"You tried out for track?" Nathan asked her as he sat down beside her with cotton candy in his hand. "How interesting. You don't really look like someone who would run... No offense."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Paige laughed, taking another lick from the top of the ice cream cone. "None taken, because I am not. My dad made me try out." She shrugged nonchalantly. At that moment, while she thought back to her father, her eyes watered slightly and filled with a scared, lonely and innocent look of longing for her parents.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Nathan studied her for a moment as she grew quiet. When he noticed she was tearing up, he frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*   The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wonderful Magnificent Date-*shot*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next