Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Akarian zoomed back with a bag bulging with blood "Here's your blood Korari" he said and handed the blood bag to Korari.

OOC: One of you guys pls post in Snowville and make up a charrie for Akarian to kill
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:36 pm

OOC: sure :3

In the short time that Akarian was gone, Korari had already forgotten that he had been there. Holding the bag of scarlet liquid in his hand, he studied it carefully before turning back to Osi and nodding. "This time though, to make sure we can keep our power, we will make this simple and undetected. Nevermore City will go down unknown by anyone but us."

OOC2: Because of the loss of the evil people, I think it would be better if it was the ambush idea I had in another topic in Random Stuff. Like.. Nina or Mika goes in with an appointment to the mayor then he/she gets ambush by the evil peeps. but to make sure a fight breaks out for Osi, the good people somehow know about it and in the middle of the ambush (after the mayor is killed o3o) they burst into the town hall and there's another huge fight in the building between the two groups~ how does that sound??
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:40 pm

ooc:ehhhh what do you mean? the fight where Cai kills Osi? cause I was thinking we would do that in Windtown.

ic:"how do we do that?" Osi asked, ignoring Akarian.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:40 pm

OOC: well the plan could still work either way :3 we can wait for the next epic battle for Windtown~

He grinned once again. "Ambush," He said simply. "On the Town Hall."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Akarian smiled "That sounds cool. Could I kill the mayor or would you Korari?"
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:11 pm

"I guess it would be whoever got to him first," Osi said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Korari nodded. "It doesn't matter to me. As long has he or she is dead... or at least out of our hair."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Osi nodded silently, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Shaking his head to get back on the subject, Korari looked at Osi again. "Anyway, so this ambush. No one will know about it. It will be quiet as to not draw attention. We don't need to be losing anyone else right now..."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Osi nodded. "losing anyone else could spell disaster for us," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:12 pm

"Exactly. That's just the reason why we need to make sure this plan goes smoothly." He crossed his arms in front of his chest once more deep in thought. They needed a way to do that though.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:14 pm

"What if we sent someone in who isn't widely known to be on our side?" Osi said, starting to form a plan.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:21 pm

"Such as..?" He asked, trying to think although it was hard to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 pm

"Say, Mika or Nina," Osi elaborated.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:35 pm

His face lit up with the idea. "Yes. One of them could do it. I like it. No one would ever see it coming."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:51 pm

"Exactly what i was going for," Osi said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm

"Then that's what we will do. Mika can do it. She's the least recognized out of the group." He replied with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Osi nodded. "Looks like we've got ourselves a plan," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm

"Then let's put it into action," he grinned devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 pm

"Where is Mika?" Osi asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2