Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys...we need more peeps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Guys...we need more peeps Empty
PostSubject: Guys...we need more peeps   Guys...we need more peeps EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:11 pm

And the best way to do that is to advertise! I know, we say this a lot, but do we ever really do anything about it? I think we need to create an official ad that we can post to other sites' ad sections. This way, we'll look more professional and appealing than to simply have a quick summary and link. Anywho, just put some thought into it ^^

Last edited by Cai on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Guys...we need more peeps   Guys...we need more peeps EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Id do it, cause my dad works as an I.T. guy (Computer stuff) at our electrical company up here and he knows this kind of bizz, but... *Shakes the bars I'm currently locked behind* I'm grounded. :/
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Guys...we need more peeps   Guys...we need more peeps EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:03 am

I've tried just about everything I can D; but it's kind of hard to advertise for a site when no one will post with me ;n; I know I can't be on constantly, but I still wanna roleplay ;A;

lolbutsrsly. I have searched on other sites for advertising places and I have tried to advertise where I can... Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like any of it has worked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys...we need more peeps   Guys...we need more peeps Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys...we need more peeps
Page 1 of 1