Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The evil creeps in...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

The evil creeps in... Empty
PostSubject: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Osi rode down the Shortcut path on his horse, Sheiko. He was new to Skyshatter, but he already hated it here. He prefered the human world. He had a normal life there. Here, there were strangers everywhere, not to mention the fact that they were all strange anyway.

ooc:Evil people only plz!
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Mika was walking to see the area for Scar. She noticed a boy on his horse.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:15 pm

ooc:actually, he's a pegasus

ic:Sheiko paused and, flexing his golden wings, said in Hylais,"Osi, i don't like it here, there's something strange." Osi laughed and replied, "don't be silly, Sheiko! Just keep walking."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 pm

(OOC: Oh, sorry. ;n; )

Mika wondered if he was going to be in the evil alliance with Scar, so she decided to ask. "Um..." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Sheiko, startled, reared up, but Osi got control over him. "Are you okay?" Osi asked the girl. He hadn't seen her earlier.

Ooc:Maybe you should bring Scar in. He could help get Osi on the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:26 pm

"Are you.." She started to say before she got cut off by Scar, whom just appeared.

"Hello." Scar said to Osi, preparing to convince him into helping him take over Skyshatter. He stood beside Mika and put his arm around her. "You picked out a good one." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:28 pm

"Hello" Osi said warily. Sheiko snorted. It seemed to be a warning, but Osi didn't cath it.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:31 pm

"You seem strong," Scar said convincingly, "How about joining me in taking over Skyshatter and filling it with evil?" He asked as he left Mika and took a few steps closer to him.

Mika looked down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:33 pm

"Taking over Skyshatter?" Osi questioned. This was a strange question.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:35 pm

"Yes. I have gathered a few evil people already. How about joining us and gaining more power?" He asked again.

Mika felt sorry for him. She didn't like causing people misery or taking them from their happy life to be like them, but she was forced to.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 pm

"Power..." Osi was mezmerized. The fire inside him grew, "Yes, I think I would like that..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Scar grinned evilly. "I'll take that as a yes." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Sheiko snorted. This was not good, not good at all. "When do we start?" Osi asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 pm

"As soon as we have enough people with us, and when Mika had finished scouting out the area for our attack plans. We've decided our base is going to be in the vampire woods, near Shade's house, since the majority of us are vampires." He answered.

Mika looked at his pegasus and sighed. It was like herself. Forced to follow his master, even when he was on the wrong side.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:50 pm

"Where is Shade's house? I'm new to this place." Osi said. A faint warning bell went off in his head. Something about that Shade guy, and Cai, but he couldn't place his finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm

"It's in vampire woods, you can recognize it because it's brighter in the area." Scar replied.

Mika looked away, remembering Akira, Shade's girlfriend. These poor people losing loved ones to the darkness.. Mika thought.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:04 pm

"Call me when you need me, I must be on my way now,"Osi said. He pulled Sheiko away and headed of down the trail.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Scar nodded. "See you." He said, grinning. He turned around. "Let's go Mika." He said as he wrapped his arm around her again and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The evil creeps in...   The evil creeps in... Empty

Back to top Go down

The evil creeps in...
Page 1 of 1