Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) Empty
PostSubject: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 am

Osi was walking through the woods comfortably. He didn't bother to be fearful of vampires because he was a fire caster, and he was on their side anyway.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Akarian leaped out of the trees and stood infront of Osi "Hello..." he said mystieriosly
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm

"Hello Akarian," Osi said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:07 pm

"Oh it's you Osi, how have you been?" he said
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:19 pm

"I've been doing well. You?" Osi said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 pm

"Good just trying to find a meal" Akarian sighed "There nothing left. I might start feeding on humans"
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Osi shrugged. "There are plenty of them in Snowville."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:48 pm

"Cool, I might suprise them" he growled hungrly
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Osi nodded. "you do that," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 pm

"Just don't kill them all," Korari growled as his figure appeared out of the darkness of the trees. His eyes were slightly dull and his form seemed a little more sluggish, but it didn't seem to really effect him much. "The whole point of that take-over was to actually have a town left to rule over..."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Osi nodded. "Hello Korari," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Korari quickly looked at Osi before he leaned against one of the many grim, dead trees in the forest. "What are you doing here, Osi?" He grumbled before crossing his arms in front of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Osi shrugged. "Why not? I don't have anything better to do with my time," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"Oh really?" He asked in an irritated tone. "Well I can tell you what you can do. You can go back to Snowville and make sure there aren't any rebels. We don't need that now; especially when we are still trying to keep it under control."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:13 pm

"Why aren't you doing that, then, if your so scared of rebels? You think I want to baby-sit those people?"Osi said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:16 pm

He immediately pushed himself away from the tree and stared down at Osi with a menacing glare. Whether it effected him or not, Korari was too worn to tell. "You think that I don't have more important things to do?!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 am

Osi met his gaze evenly. "All I'm saying is that we don't need to waste our energy watching them. We need to move on to bigger areas," he said, his tone neutral.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:34 pm

"I'm about to go eat, Korari do you want to come with me? If you don't I'll bag some blood and bring it to you." Akarian said swiftly trying to stop an argue
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Korari quickly glanced at Akarian. "No. Bring me back something." He then stared at Osi silently for a moment before he sighed. "Yes, but we can't let our grasp on Snowville slip either. If that happens, we are done for. I've put too much time and energy into this for it to burn to the ground."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:50 pm

"OK" then he rushed off to get something to eat
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:48 pm

ooc: "Burn to the ground" such a nice choice of words xD

ic:Osi sighed. "Why don't we let that one guard Snowville while we move on to something bigger, like, say, Nevermore City?" he said, "that one" referring to Akarian.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:17 pm

OOC: haha yeah~ when I typed that I was all like "OMEASOFHDOAHJOGOSH I just made a funny X3"

Korari raised an eyebrow at the caster's suggestion. It could possibly work. "That could work... if he's willing to do the job right." He then stood silent for a few moments thinking it over. "That could really work. Nevermore City is second largest town in Skyshatter. If we can manage to conquer that then we are bound to take complete control." A small grin then appeared on his face. "I like it."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 am

Osi had a small, devilish grin on his face. "I'm glad you do. But we have less on our side now then when we attacked Snowville, which could be a problem," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:07 am

The grin disappeared as soon as it had come. There were so many things he kept missing! "You're right about that too. We were somewhat lucky to gain Jasmine, but she's useless. I don't even think she realizes that she's playing for the wrong side." He grumbled mainly to himself. "We've lost Scar, Shade, and Belle who somehow managed to be epically pwnt by an elf in a wheelchair o3o helped us a little at Snowville..."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 am

"Exactly. But, we have to move on now," Osi said, thinking about the recent losses to their side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)   It's dark and spooky here.  Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's dark and spooky here. Me likes :D (Evil peeps please join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next