Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*inserts awesome topic name*

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think this person should be the new Mod?
Yes
*inserts awesome topic name* I_vote_lcap33%*inserts awesome topic name* I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
*inserts awesome topic name* I_vote_lcap67%*inserts awesome topic name* I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

*inserts awesome topic name* Empty
PostSubject: *inserts awesome topic name*   *inserts awesome topic name* EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Character Name: Jewel~Paisley~Jasmine
Character Age: 12~16~18
Registration Date: 2011-07-05
Why you want to be a moderator: Because I like this site and want to help it as much as I can.
What you would do as a moderator: Approve characters and help people understand things better.
How well do you understand this role: Pretty will although I will probably get confused sometimes. :/
Recommendations: Aiedle

Last edited by Jewel~Paisley~Jaz on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: *inserts awesome topic name*   *inserts awesome topic name* EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Recommend
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: *inserts awesome topic name*   *inserts awesome topic name* EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Your not supposed to recommend two people running against eachother o.o There's only one mod spot open for now...

We'll just have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *inserts awesome topic name*   *inserts awesome topic name* Empty

Back to top Go down

*inserts awesome topic name*
Page 1 of 1