Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the House~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Back to the House~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:57 am

"You heard me!" She replied. Mika showed no hesitance this time.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:40 am

This time he refrained from hitting her. "Well you know its not like youre any better! You or your kind! Do you know what they did to me? They sent me to his H*LL hole! My parents.. Just gave me up like garbage!"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 am

Mika stopped being so mad. She stopped for a second. She was just like him, abandoned by her own parents. Mika braced herself to get hit, not seeing what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:36 pm

He took a few deep breaths, trying to keep himself under control. "I wasn't even old enough to take care of myself. Its a wonder how I survived. I had no one until I met those people in the woods. Not even now do I have anyone. They all just dumped me like crap. Didn't worry if I was going to live or not. They mocked me on the way here. Treated me like I wasn't anything better than luggage..." He rambled. Quickly, he stopped before turning to face the wall. In an instant his fist was through it, creating a large hole.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Mika took a chance and walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "I halfly understand how you feel.. I never even got to see my own sister before I got kicked out on the streets by my own parents when I was little." She said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 pm

His entire body tensed as her hand touched his shoulder, but he didn't move to her. He slowly pulled his hand out of the wall and studied it. His knuckles were all busted up and blood was running down to his wrist and dripping on the floor. With a heavy sigh, he turned his head to look at her. What was this feeling that suddenly appeared in his chest? "So what's your story?" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:17 pm

"Well, when I was about six, I was.. different as you could say. My mother didn't like the fact that I was looked down upon, and kicked me out of the house before I even got to see my sister. I stayed in the streets for awhile, not knowing where to go. I remember these thugs. They almost.. raped me once. But then, I got saved by Scar, and basically I was his slave from then on." She spoke.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:36 pm

He blinked at her sullenly a few times before shaking himself mentally and grabbing onto her hand lightly. It seemed hard to think that someone had gone through as much pain as he had. "Hmm... But now that Scar's gone you don't have anybody?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Mika blinked a few times. "Yeah.. well, no.. I guess I have Cai.. but we never talk anyways.." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:59 pm

"Cai? Who is that?" He asked in a somewhat annoyed tone. These feelings kept confusing him. what is this? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:04 pm

(OOC: I can just imagine it, Mika breaking up with Cai after she hears Lucy talk about him what happened or something. xD)

Mika knew it would be horrible if she told him the truth. "He's.. a friend of mine, I guess. I don't see him much though.." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:16 pm

"I see..." He muttered. His thoughts were then directed to how she seems better off than him. That thought irritated him, but he didn't say anything. "Well, good for you."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:20 pm

"I guess." She murmured. Mika smelled blood from Benjamin's hand. "Are you okay? I smell blood.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:29 am

He suddenly looked back at his hand which was now covered down to the tips of his fingers with the scarlet liquid, but it was already starting to dry up. "Oh, its nothing. I'm fine." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 am

"Okay.." She replied. Mika felt dizzy all of a sudden. She tried not to let it get to her.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 pm

He then turned back to face Mika. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:34 am

"I feel.. dizzy." She mumbled in reply.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:54 pm

"Then sit down. I don't want you falling down and nearly killing yourself," He replied, grabbing her by the shoulders to keep her steady.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm

She nodded, sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 pm

"Now, why are you dizzy all of a sudden?" He asked curiously to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm

"I have.. no clue." Mika replied, holding her hand up to her head.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:37 pm

"Oh, okay," He responded. "Well, how about you get some sleep? It might help."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:39 pm

(OOC: Lolol they should sleep in the same bed or something. xD)

Mika nodded. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm

OOC: Lawl X3 like Akira and Shade????

Carefully, he slid his arms behind her-- one behind her back and the other underneath her legs-- and picked her up bridal style. (;3) "I only have one bed, but it will do." He then walked back into a room which wasn't much different than the rest of the house-- the walls were made of stone while the furniture was more modern. On one of the walls, there was a queen-sized bed while on the others were massive bookshelves and a small dresser. He then gently laid her on the bed. "Is this okay?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:59 pm

(OOC: Yeeah. xD)

Mika felt the soft, comfy bed. "Y-Yeah." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the House~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next