Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Kori had been staying with Cai for the last few days, as he had nowhere else to live, and, by law, he couldn't live on his own until he was 16. So, as a result, he had decided to live with Cai for the time being. As fate would have it, Cai had left on a Quest to a mysterious island, leaving Kori alone in his house. Smart idea, right?

So, Kori, after getting bored of sitting around and watching TV and eating chips out of the endless hoard of food Cai had somehow obtained, had decided to explore the house he was staying in, as he hadn't actually seen much except the few rooms he needed to survive in.

That is how he came to be standing right above the basement stairs that morning when he heard a knock on the front door. After pausing to decide if he should answer it or not, he turned and briskly walked down the long hallway to the door. Cautiously, he cracked the door open so that he could see who was there.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Lucy was standing there at the door with Alica standing beside her.

"Mommy, who are we visiting?" Alica asked.

"We're going to see a friend of mine sweety, be nice." Lucy replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Kori looked at the two, then decided they couldn't harm him, so he opened the door and said to them, more directed at Lucy than Alica, "Hello. Are you friends of Cai?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Lucy looked around but didn't see anyone, "Hello? Who's there?"

Alica just hid shyly behind her mother.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 pm

"Look down, " Kori said, a little angry that she was looking right over his head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Lucy looked down and noticed the little boy. "Oh hello there." She said.

Alica just continued to hide shyly behind her mother.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:48 pm

"I'm not 'little'," he said impatiently, "I'm eleven years old! Anyway, you haven't answered my question. Who are you, and are you a friend of Cai?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:53 pm

"I'm Lucy, and this is my daughter Alica, and yes we're friends of Cai's, do you know where he is?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:57 pm

"Nice to meet you. Cai left on some 'Quest' thingy to find out why people are loosing their powers. My name's Kori, by the way. Would you like to come in?" he said the words rather quickly as if he had suddenly gotten very excited and wanted to get the words out of the way so that he could move on to something he had been anticipating for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:01 pm

"Sure?" Lucy said as she came inside.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Kori stood aside as she and Alica walked in, then said," you know where the living room is, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)   Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring Cai's house (Aie and me only, unless you ask)
Page 1 of 1