Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the House~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Continuation of Mikas new slave owner~

As they made it over the ruins of the Dark Angel castle, Benjamin slowly started to land. He still carried Mika in his arms but put her down immediately as he stopped in front of what seemed like a crumbling house of stone. "Don't worry. It's safe. I've already made sure it won't fall."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:29 pm

(OOC: Lolol, sorry for late posting, I've been sorting my binder for like 2 hours now. .3.)

Mika looked to him, then to the apparently house. "O-Okay." She said as she looked around the place.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Ooc: its all good~ I actually made the topic like.. 45 minutes before you posted~

He slowly opened the renewed door and pushed Mika inside. As he entered behind her, he looked around at the living room with a small smile on his face. He had been slowly working on the house to get it back in good condition and it was coming along well. "Like it?" He asked, forgetting momentarily of her blindness.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:49 pm

(OOC: Oh yeah, I remembered I actually changed the time setting on this site to mine for me. xD Usually it's like, 2 hours behind.)

Mika tilted her head down. "I can't see your house." She said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 pm

He blinked suddenly, feeling like a complete idiot. To recover, he glared at her. "Well you could at least say you like it." He growled, his hand balling into a fist.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Mika kept her head still down. "Sorry, I like it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Quickly he relaxed until a small smirk appeared on his face. "Much better." He replied before sitting down on a newer-looking couch. "Don't mess with too much. I have everything right where I want it."

OOC: she should totally accidentally knock something over >:3
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:30 am

(OOC: Lol kay. :3)

Mika nodded. She didn't know where to go, but she could tell that he was sitting on a couch by the sound of it. She tried to make her way over to sit there, but accidentally knocked over a lamp halfway there. It fell to the floor with a crash. It was shattered into pieces. She quickly stopped.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Benjamin immediately jumped off the couch as he went for the lamp, but he was too late. He suddenly turned on Mika, his eyes glowing with fury. In an instant he raised his hand in the air. "You clumsy little-" he growled before bringing his hand hard across her face. "I told you not mess with anything!"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:13 pm

"I-I'm sorry-" She stuttered before getting hit hard across the face. Mika tripped and fell down, cutting her hand on the broken lamp.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 pm

He watched her trip and fall with slight satisfaction, but he didn't show it. Quickly, he grabbed one of her arms and yanked her to her feet. "Now clean it up." He commanded.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am

Mika clenched her fist. "Fine." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:56 pm

"Now!" He shouted, his anger building. Suddenly, the shadows started to dance around their feet, moving across the floor towards Mika.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:45 am

Mika sensed something coming towards her. She knew that if she followed his orders, he'd probably make it stop. Mika quickly got down on her knees and started to pick up the pieces of glass.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:57 pm

The shadows slowly stopped as she started to pick up the shards. "Good." Benjamin muttered as he sighed heavily. Already she was being a pain.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:05 pm

After awhile, Mika finished picking them up, she didn't know where the garbage was, since she couldn't see. She stood there awkwardly with the pieces in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Letting a soft, low growl escape his throat, Benjamin waved his hand in the air silently before shadows moved through the room and into the worn kitchen to pick up the trash can and place it in front of Mika. "Drop the pieces in there." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Mika silently nodded and put the pieces in the can. She turned around, her back facing Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 pm

He watched her as the shards felt into the trash can and she turned to face away from him. He looked at her curiously to see if she was going to do anything else, but after a few moments, he brushed his fingers through his hair. "What's wrong now?" He complained.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:45 pm

"Nothing." She replied quietly. She disliked him very much. Why was he so different from Scar?
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:32 pm

"I highly doubt that..." He grumbled before taking his seat back on the couch. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:31 am

"I-It's nothing." She repeated again. Mika knew if she told him that she hated him, she probably would be killed.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:24 am

OOC: OHMEGOSH idea! She should tell him, they have a screaming fight like this "i hate you!" "I hate you too! you know why? because humans.." epic monologue, she might possibly feel sorry then he realizes that he might possibly like her more than he thought, yada yada yada... is that okay?

"Tell me what's wrong," He demanded, bracing his hand in his hands. "You're becoming a real pain in the a**."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:54 am

(OOC: YUSSH! :D)

"I hate you!" She said, turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:26 pm

He froze, not really expecting to hear her say that. but his shock quickly turned to fury. "Excuse me?" He asked, standing right back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to the House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the House~   Back to the House~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the House~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next