Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's a demon in my house! :O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

There's a demon in my house! :O Empty
PostSubject: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Shade walked up to the front steps of his house, taking Akuma with him from the airport. "Well... this is my house." He said. He barely knew the girl, but he thought it would be nice of him to have her stay with him until she had someplace of her own.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Akuma blinked and nodded, staring at the house.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Shade opened the door for Akuma to let her inside. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Akuma hesitated a bit before slowly walking in. She took her muddy boots off inside and placed them near the door.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Shade walked in after her, and closed the door. Then a strange jaws music sounded and Shade slowly walked closer to Akuma with a pervy smile- *Shot* "So... yeah, you can put your backs on the couch..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:48 pm

(OOC: Backs. xD)

Akuma looked over to him. "I don't want to." She said quietly as her hand tightened onto her small bag.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Shade, confused, raised an eyebrow. "Um... ok. You don't have to." He said. Why doesn't she want to let go of her bag?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Akuma went silent, just staring down at her bag. She looked back up and blinked. "Sorry." She said, then walked over slowly to to couch and put her bag down, of course hesitating first.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Shade blinked out of confusion. What's up with her and that bag...
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Akuma also decided to take her scythe off her back and lean it against the couch, just as if it was protecting the bag, and turned around, staring at Shade.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Shade noticed her staring at him and met her gaze. "Something wrong?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Her stomach grumbled, answering for her.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Aww great... Shade thought to himself. He didn't have much food because he rarely eats in the first place, and he didn't have much money to buy some.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Akuma kept staring at him silently, as if expecting him to go make her something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:39 pm

"Ummm... Hold on." He said, going to the fridge. Luckily he found some sliced peices of ham. He looked for some more food.

(OOC: Shade be in da kitchen makin sammiches.)
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Akuma and sat down on the couch, beside her bag, and looked at the floor. She felt butterflies in her stomach, after all, she didn't really know him and was in his house. Because he promised her candy.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Shade managed to make a sandwich. He gave it to Akuma. "I'ts not much, but it's the best I could do..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Akuma looked up at him. It was the first real food she had had for a long time. She took the sandwich and took a big bite of it. She nodded her respect. "Thank you." She said, stuffing her face.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Shade gave a small smile. Though she was a bit curious as of why she was eating like she hadn't in years.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:01 pm

After a few seconds, she was finished. She looked up at him with crumbs on her face and felt embarrassed for eating in such a way. "Sorry." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a demon in my house! :O   There's a demon in my house! :O Empty

Back to top Go down

There's a demon in my house! :O
Page 1 of 1