Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back everyone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

I'm back everyone. Empty
PostSubject: I'm back everyone.   I'm back everyone. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Alright, I'm back, AND with a new character. I appologize leaving suddenly, a lot had been going on that has mostly been sorted now. I mean, you don't think I would give up being the top poster on the site, would you? I'm back everyone. Icon_awesomeface

Name: Spark
Appearance:
I'm back everyone. Sdfdsgsdg
Personality: Spark is a cocky and adventurous young girl with a lot of ambition. She is sometimes mean to people, but when someone's in need or in pain, she tries to act caring... well, in her own way.
Parents: Unknown names but she has a mother and father.
Siblings?: Only child~
History: Spark used to live with her parents as a little child. She had a wide imagination and a passion to build. When she was 14, she got her own place. Well, more like a shack. She had dropped out of school to live in the forest, building, welding, and creating things. One day, she found a huge old rock with some rune writing on it. She touched it, and it glowed. The day after, she found out she could use fire magic. She had been researching about it through old books, and found out about Skyshatter. With her power, she thought she could learn more about it, and headed for Skyshatter.
What are you?: Caster
Choose Elemental Power: Fire
Evil or Good?: Neither good nor evil, Spark will do random deeds of evil or goodness for herself, or to gain something.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

I'm back everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back everyone.   I'm back everyone. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Aww darn, and I was all set to take on the top poster award, too! Oh well, It's great that you're back! I've missed you and Akira a lot!
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

I'm back everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back everyone.   I'm back everyone. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Thanks! I missed you a lot too~ ;v;
And pffft, Hika almost has the top in posting. xD
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

I'm back everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back everyone.   I'm back everyone. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:04 am

Welcome back! *Glomp* Hi :3 *Hand cuffs you to the site* No more leaving >:D *Special "Welcome Back" Confettie and ballons* X3
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

I'm back everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back everyone.   I'm back everyone. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:40 pm

*handcuffed* Oh lawdy.
Did someone say.. PARTY?
I'm back everyone. 169-animated-animated_gif-color-Friendship_Is_Magic-Generation_4-gif-MLPFIM-My_Little_Pony-open_mouth-Pinkie_Pie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back everyone.   I'm back everyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back everyone.
Page 1 of 1