Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)

Go down 
+4
Lupa
Plain ol' Aki
Jewel
Casey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 pm

"Oh, okay then." Said Belle, she turned to look at Korari "Do you want us to go now?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:33 pm

" Oooh, I get it! Youre playing capture the flag, aren't you? Well, I love that game! Can I be on your team?" She asked happily, unaware of what was really going on.

Ooc: x3
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Osi smiled. He started a small fire in his palm, iluminating his face like a flashlight would when someone told a ghost story.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Korari glanced at Jasmine before raising an eyebrow. "Yes, Belle. You two go now and scout for us. And Capture the Flag? My dear-" he stopped. "How would you like to be a queen?" He asked, holding out his hand for her to take.

Benjamin then looked down at Mika. "Stay here until you are told otherwise. I'll be back soon." His large, black-feathered wings suddenly stretched out of his back before he took off into the snow-filled skies.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Mika tilted her head down and nodded as she heard Benjamin spread his wings and fly off.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Jasmine smiled. " I'd LOVE to." She said gently placing her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:15 pm

"Just making sure," said Belle, before joining Benjamin in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:29 pm

He quickly pulled Jasmine close to him to where their bodies almost touched. He wore a soft, gentle smile on his face as he looked down at her calmly. "Wonderful! Now, what are you: caster, fairy? You're certainly not a vampire."

Nina shot a glance at her brother before rolling her eyes and walking over to Mika's side. "Since we're kind of dragged into this, you want to be with me through this train wreck?" She asked softly.

Last edited by Korari~Nina on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 pm

She blushed and looked down. " No, no I'm an... Angel." She whispered the last word, realizing she would be no help whatsoever in this game. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:48 pm

"Ah, and a beautiful angel you are!" He flirted, brushing his fingers lightly on her jawline before pulling her head back up slowly when his fingers reached her chin. "You know, you can come with me. We'll get you fitted for the loveliest of thrones for the most beautiful of royalty."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Jasmine's smile doubled in size. She was soaking up the attention. " Why, I would very much enjoy that!" She replied with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:08 pm

"Fantastic!" He replied with a large grin on his face that turned into a smirk. He looked quickly at Mika and Nina realizing that they were probably going to stay together. "Alright. Let's go." He called to everyone before turning around and heading down the hill towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Jasmine followed him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 am

Osi went down the slope quickly. It had finally begun. He looked deadly in his caster form.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:29 am

Mika sat on the ground, following her master's orders to just wait. She sighed.

Back at Akira's group, she noticed some movement. "Hey, look!" She exclaimed while pointing to the moving figures. She then quickly tried to combine her powers to disguise herself. She glowed for awhile until there was a bright flash. She now had long, black hair, tied up in a ponytail. She had deep, emerald eyes, and glasses on. She wore a long black scientist cloak, a white tank top, and a white skirt. "I look so cool!" She squealed. Akira noticed that her voice was the same. She then cleared her throat. "How about this?" She said in a complex voice.

(OOC: And so it starts.. :3)
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Cai saw movement in the sky.Probably scouts, Cai thought. The time had come. He texted Akira "I think they're starting."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Akira looked at her phone and read the text. She took a picture of herself and attached it to the message, then texted 'I know, I saw something move in the sky.. and do you like my hidden form? It's so cool! I look like those smart people in manga.' and sent the message.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Cai saw the text and was startled at first. He replied quickly, "xD u look awesome. Lets get going, before they hurt anyone." He stood up and ran towards the town, followed closely by Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Akira closed her phone and put it in her pocket. She turned to John and Lucy. "You ready?" She asked, pulling out her dagger already.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:45 pm

John nodded, "It's not like we can say were not." Said Lucy, they both had daggers in their hands.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Akira tried not to seem in annoyance as she led them out of the area they were in. She stopped after a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Cai and Ashley drew their weapons silently. Ashley had a bow, Cai a sword. They looked for signs of the enemy.

Osi departed from his group. He was going to bring fire into the village, and needed to be away from the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:11 am

As the group moved into Snowville, they grew closer to the separated groups. "Start splitting off now like Osi did. The more ground we cover, the easier this will be." Korari said as the Town Hall slid into view quite a distance away.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:58 am

Back at Akira's group, she continued walking, her walking turned into running as she saw them in the main section on Snowville. She hid behind a snow bank, not checking if Lucy and John were behind her. She peered over and saw Korari not too far ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Osi had started his attack. Fire was spreading through the edge of town. He calmly traveled the outside rim of Snowville, fire swirling around him. Sparks caught on the wind, carrying flames everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next