Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)

Go down 
+4
Lupa
Plain ol' Aki
Jewel
Casey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:07 am

Jasmine raised a eyebrow. " I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't apart of the club. I was just passing by and wanted to say hello. Is that a problem?" She asked before crossing her arms stubbornly, but her eyes glowed happily. She was tall and athletic looking, and had bright blue hair and vibrant blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:39 am

Mika nodded and stayed close beside Benjamin. She went quiet.

Back at where Akira's group were, it was silent until Akira make an impatient grump. "I still can't believe I'm suck with these people.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 pm

"Hola, amigos and amigas." Said Belle, bursting in through the snow.

Last edited by Dementia on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : XD wrong charrie)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 am

"Well I'm sorry but Lucy trusts me the most and well lets just say if Cai and Lucy had end up on the same team she would have probably put a dagger though his heart, she does get pretty emotional" Said John, wispeing the last part.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:25 am

"I said Hola!" She yelled at John, annoyed he hadn't taken notice of her.

OOC: X3
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:47 am

(OOC: Isn't Belle evil? x3)
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:50 am

ooc:that's what I thought O.o
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:09 am

OOC: This is the nice group, isn't it? X3 I really need to start reading posts before I reply. D8
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:17 pm

(OOC: Lol it's okay, I make mistakes too sometimes x3. Just delete the other posts and make your re-appearance with the evil group. C: )

Mika shuffled her feet. She wished that Scar were still here. He'd like to see the domination of Snowville. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

OOC: Can't ono, since i'm so awesome and retarded i'm going to say hola again..

IC: Belle appeared where the evil goupies were, "Hola!!!"

OOC2: that better be the evil peoples or i'm going to slap myself silly..
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Mika turned her head around. She remembered this voice. This voice was Belle's. Mika remembered how he cared for her a lot. She turned her head back.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm

"Tough crowd." Murmured Belle.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 pm

"What are we waiting for, Christmas?" Osi said angrily. He was ready to take over this place.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 pm

"Where's Scar?" Asked Belle, noting that he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Osi turned to the girl. "Haven't you heard? He's dead," he said this simply, like it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Mika felt a tear drop fall down her face when Osi said that.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:24 pm

"Dead?" Echoed Belle, starting to space out.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Jasmine stood there, still confused about what the heck was going on. " What are you talking about...?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:29 pm

"HAVE MORE RESPECT WHILE TALKING ABOUT SCAR- I mean.." Her voice strayed off, feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Osi didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Belle had now completely spaced out, she was thinking about the short time she had spent with Scar and how she had never told him how she actually felt, she let out a shaky sigh.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:10 pm

OOC: holy fudge muffins people D:

Korari turned and looked at the group that was slowly growing larger. A small smirk appeared on his face when he realized that this was going to be better than he had expected. "Alright. It's time to get this thing started," He told everyone. "We all head into the town together then branch off one by one into the streets as we go through intersections. Each and every person you do not see in this group is your enemy. Show them no mercy. I will be heading towards the Town Hall. Benjamin, you'll be our lookout from the skies. Belle, you can help Benjamin with that. Osi, don't be afraid to use your fire. It would actually be a good idea to burn the houses around the edge of town to make it harder to escape just keep it under control." He started.

Nina sat there, bring her hand up to her forehead silently. As much as it seemed that this plan would work, she still had a bad feeling about it.

Benjamin listened quietly as Korari finished the rest of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:02 pm

(OOC: Sorry. D: )

Mika stood there quietly, waiting for her part in this whole thing. She knew she probably wouldn't get anything because of her blindness.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 pm

OOC: what are we supposed to be sorry for? X3

BIC: "Sure," said Belle, looking around, "Except there's one problem...Who's Benjamin?" (X3 she doesn't know who Benjamin is :o)
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Mika silently pointed up to Benjamin beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)   Snowville Raid (EVIL WON) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowville Raid (EVIL WON)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next