Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil is Freed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Evil is Freed Empty
PostEvil is Freed

Deep in the Shinda Tochi Forest, there was only a single spirit left. Standing next to a broken tree was a creature unlike any had seen before. One ear was like that of an elf, the other was that of a human. His hair was mostly white, but flecked with all colors imaginable. From his back sprouted Hybrid angel-fairy wings, one black, one white. Roots were wrapped around his legs and arms, holding him firm into the forest. There was a loud Crack and the roots holding the man's left arm fell away, crumbling into dust. A twisted smile crept across the man's face, showing the fangs of a vampire. "Looks like the time is near, my friend," he spoke to the tree in a voice like a snake. "I still hold you here...demon," a weak voice came from the tree. The man laughed, "But not for long," he said. As if on cue, his other arm was freed with a snap. His right leg was freed almost a second after. "One more, and I'm outta here," he said. The tree was silent, putting all of its strength into holding the man there. But the tree's effort was in vain. With a snap, the man was freed. "Good by, Shinigami," The man said before disappearing from the Forest.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Evil is Freed :: Comments

No Comment.

Evil is Freed

Page 1 of 1